View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 09:50 AM   #49
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

There were many highlights to this trip but one of them was having my first ever bukkake experiences

Of course I was naked and plugged and Dom had invited some friends over and I was told that they would be allowed to grope and probe me but not fuck me and I was only allowed to use my mouth. I was pretty much kept tied up for the day with the only thing I was allowed to do was drink my doms piss

Then in the evening the guest started to arrive and I was stood in the middle of the room while they all chatted and drank, they talked about me and squeezed my tits, fingered my pussy and generally treated me as an object. I’m not sure how many guys there weee but I think it was over 20. I was surprised as more and more kept arriving and I don’t think anyone was younger than 50, most over 60

Then they got me to kneel in a blow up paddling pool and stood around me and I started to service their cocks, one after the other with my mouth and hands. I’ll be honest, I was in heaven and got a bit drunk on cock, just hungrily sucking anything I could. I was so fucking horny and really wanted cum. I was a bit delirious. After a while, with my jaw starts to ache the first guy came over my face, and in my mouth, and this was followed one by one as each of them blew their loads over my face until I was totally covered in layers of lovely, creamy hot cum. Mmmmm, it was literally heaven.

To finish I laid down in the paddling pool, covered in cum and some of them pissed on me, over me and into my mouth. I was an exhausted but very happy messy girl at the end of this wonderful experience

However, I was not allowed to clean up and had to sleep on the floor in the basement in the pool for the night and not able to shower or clean up until the morning. This isn’t as nice as it sounds amd I hardly slept as it starts to dry and goes ‘crispy’ and the smell of the piss was overwhelming. That said, it was worth it all to be allowed to have so many guys cum on me like that

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: