Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:59 AM   #15
Whispering Dom

Part 13

I don’t get it straight away, my brain is fuddled from all the incredible sensations I’m feeling. I can’t believe she’s so experienced, I thought she was just a little kid. I look down at her, questioning.

- ♥︎ -

You look up at him, your face flushed, breathing heavily. You shrug, but it seems pretty obvious to you. “I think you should go down on me Tristan.” You can’t really believe you just said that, but this whole experience is getting weirder by the minute. You’ve never felt so turned on in your life. You’ve been on the edge of cumming yourself for quite some time. From when you’d been masturbating him, and when he’d had been rimming you, to having his cock in your mouth, your own pussy has been screaming out for release as it is right now. You feel almost like you’re drunk, or drugged or something. This is way beyond anything you’ve felt before.

- ♥︎ -

Of course I should I think, and perversely, I can’t think of anything I’d rather do. I sigh and join her kneeling on the grass. “It’s Ok Julie, I want to, don’t worry. I mean, I really like you… It’ll be Ok…” My voice tails off and I blush, knowing I’ve given away my feelings towards her.

She smiles at me, seemingly happy with what I just admitted. “It’s Ok Tristan, and I like you too…” She blushes, so cute. “It’s Ok, you should do it.”

I nod, then put my hands on her shoulders and gently push her down onto her back on the grass. She doesn’t resist, and unbidden, she spreads her legs and I kneel between them.

I dip my head towards her pussy. I kiss it gently. She is dripping, and I have the presence of mind to realize that she’s very aroused. I run my tongue up and down her lips, then slide it between them and up to her clit, she gasps loudly, spasms and arches her back. I start to lap at her hungrily. She tastes wonderful, and the juices of her arousal are like a drug getting me high. I feel light headed as I move my tongue and mouth hungrily around her pussy, probing. She is moaning loudly, and I suspect she must be close to cumming. I wait for the command to stop, but as long as it doesn’t come I’m going to keep going, it feels so good here between her legs, and I want to make her cum more than I’ve ever wanted anything. My face is wet with her juices and her hips are bucking. I can hear her moaning and whispering “yes Tristan, yes”. It spurs me on, I lick at her clit trying to bring her over the edge before I am stopped.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god… It feels so good. Nobody’s done this to you before, at least not in a way you enjoyed. Bobby never seemed to want to go there, and when you let one of his buddies try it was a total, awkward failure, and you’d given up almost immediately. So, you’d never realized that a guy would actually like doing this, you assumed guys simply didn’t like the taste… Clearly though, Tristan does. You can hear and feel his arousal, and know it’s all because of you. And his lips and tongue seem to know exactly where to go, and what to do! You had gasped and almost came as his tongue first lapped at your clit, already so sensitive, and every time his lips kiss at your pussy and his tongue probes you, you get a spasm like an electric shock.

All of this is too much for your already highly aroused and agitated state, and you can feel your orgasm building fast. You are waiting for him to be told to stop, know you are going to be so frustrated. You’re going to cry when that happens, that’s for sure. But he hasn’t, and maybe, just maybe Tristan will be allowed to finish and you’ll get to cum. It’s going to be intense, no question, you are so turned on.

You moan loudly as you feel his tongue pushing into your pussy, your hips spasm and you cum hard.

- ♥︎ -

And it happens. She cums. It’s wonderful, my face is wet from her arousal and it’s like an aphrodisiac, turning me on even more. Her body heaves and bucks for what seems like an age, and I keep licking and kissing her, drawing every last ounce of orgasm. Finally she subsides and lays back panting.

I lift my face up from between her legs. I too am panting. Her tummy and breasts are heaving, and her head is thrown back, her face flushed and smiling. I lift myself up and crawl slowly over her. She looks stunning, gorgeous, and I lean in and kiss her, her mouth opens to receive me. Our bodies glisten with sweat as I caress her breasts.

Suddenly I realize the tip of my cock feels wet and warm. It is resting against her pussy. I hesitate. She smiles and pushes up, starting to take me inside her. I push gently. It feels so good as it slides slowly into her.

“Are you sure?” I gasp. Julie nods, her flushed face smiling up at me. “Yes, I want this Tristan.” and she moans quietly as I slide into her.

Slowly I start to fuck her. I can’t really believe I’m here doing this, but it feels incredible. Our faces are just inches from each other, our eyes locked as we move in a slow, sensuous rhythm, I caress her face with one hand, feel her breath on my face. Her eyes close for a moment, then open again to look at me.

I’m going to cum. I can feel it building, and I think she can too. She’s panting and moaning quietly and I think she may cum again too. I do all I can to hold out long enough to let her share this orgasm. I so want her to cum again. My muscles are tensed with the exertion of holding my own orgasm back, giving her time to climax. Her breathing is fast and shallow, her face flushed with pleasure, she’s moaning quietly.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god, you cannot believe how turned on you still are, despite having had probably the most powerful orgasm of your life! Feeling Tristan inside you is incredible, much better than your finger last night as you fantasized about doing just this. Tristan is panting hard, and you look at his face, see him straining… To cum, or to hold out until you climax again? Which you are amazed to realize you are going to.

You are breathing hard and fast, your whole body tingling with desire and arousal. What’s happened so far has exceeded even your wildest fantasies. You even wish that you’d been able to taste his cum… You lift your legs up and wrap them around Tristan, you are moaning with pleasure and desire, so close to orgasming again. You thrust your hips into him, feeling him fill you, feeling your climax building fast. Your eyes are open wide, looking at Tristan’s face. You cry out quietly as your orgasm breaks…

- ♥︎ -

She cums again with a spasm and a small cry, and as she does, I pull out and let the cum from my pent up orgasm shoot in spurts across her tummy and breasts.

It takes minutes for us both to recover. I am stroking and kissing her face. She giggles, it’s so cute and vulnerable, my heart melts. I go to kiss her mouth, but for a moment she holds me back. I’m hurt, suddenly worried, did I do something wrong? But she just scoops up some of my cum from her breast and puts it into her mouth and makes a show of swallowing it, smiling all the time, then beckons me to kiss her.

We lay there for an age, bodies tight together. It feels so good. Suddenly I get a jarring sensation as I realize that this most intimate moment was shared with an intruder. I’m angry, feel defiled and dirty, I look over my shoulder, I’m ready to scream at him…

Our camp site is empty, our towels lay where we had left them on the bank by the pool. It is silent as the light fades and evening falls. I look at Julie, and she lifts herself up onto her elbows and looks, smiling at the empty space and kisses me softly on the lips.

“Perhaps we should take one last swim Tristan, get ourselves cleaned up.” She giggles as she indicates my cum on her body.

I nod. “Yes, I guess we should, then probably get some sleep.”

“Mmm, maybe” she says with a grin as she stands up and I watch as she walks naked to the water’s edge.

The End
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: