Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 03:39 PM   #14
Whispering Dom

Part 12

“Ok kids, that’s enough.” She stops stroking me and steps away, smiling shyly at me. She doesn’t seem to bother covering up. My brain is swirling.

“Well boy, looks like she knows how to handle you hey. Tell me sweetheart, where else does your boyfriend kiss you?”

She looks at me as she casually replies… “Oh, everywhere. Nowhere’s off limits, is it Tristan?” I look at her, eyes wide.

“Well, show me boy. She’s given you a good time, isn’t it right that you return the favor?”

I move towards her. She’s smiling nervously at me. “Where do you want me to kiss you Julie?” I whisper.

“Why don’t you start with my breasts Tristan.” she says, blushing. Start? I swallow hard, then lean forward and start to kiss her breasts. So smooth, so nice, and of course I am drawn to her nipples. I flick them with my tongue, one by one, then suck gently. They are already fully erect, and I let my tongue run softly over them. I close my lips around them, sucking on them gently while my hands caress the soft mounds her breasts. I hear her moan quietly and feel her grab my head, holding me down. Her hands stroke through my hair, and I can feel her body trembling.

“She’s got a cute ass boy. Gonna give that a kiss too?”

I look up at her. Shocked it’s been suggested and worried how she might react. She’s looking at me, blushing, I can feel my own face flushing hot.

“Well?” I whisper.

“Do you want to?” she whispers back. I don’t even realize I nodded, but I did, I mean it’s a really nice bottom.

“Sure, I guess… If you don’t mind”

“I guess not” she says, swallowing hard.

I kneel down, put my hands on her waist and slowly turn her around. I kiss each butt cheek, so smooth and silky. Again, little butterfly kisses all over her bottom. I’m getting into it, start to kiss up and down her butt crack. I moan quietly to myself, remembering the glimpse I’d got of it earlier, and now so turned on to be putting my lips on it. It feels so naughty, but so good.

Lost in my own arousal, gently I pull her butt cheeks apart. Everything is revealed, her jewel of an asshole. I can’t believe I’m doing this, never done it before but it’s pure lust, and I press my face between her cheeks and hesitantly I kiss it. I hear her gasp, I don’t know if it’s shock or pleasure, then I feel her spread her legs slightly and bend forward a little giving me better access. I guess it was pleasure then.

- ♥︎ -

You gasp as you feel his lips on your asshole. Nobody has ever done that to you before. You’d have never imagined you’d have liked it either, but here, with Tristan, it feels incredible. You love how exposed you feel, love the fact that he is having access to even the most hidden and private parts of your body. It feels really sexy, and you moan quietly with the pleasure.

- ♥︎ -

It feels so incredibly naughty, but my cock is throbbing, I must be enjoying it. My tongue pushes out and slowly I run it across and then around her asshole. I can’t believe how much I’m getting into this… And she is too I think, I can hear her panting, and see that she’s dropped a hand between her legs and is gently rubbing herself.

- ♥︎ -

“Good show boy, but that’s enough. I reckon sweetheart owes you something, no?” He has stopped his licking and you turn and look down at him kneeling on the grass. His face is flushed red and he’s panting as he lifts his eyes to look at you. What now?

“Well sweetheart, you gonna suck his cock?” You are flushed from him playing with your ass, but your mouth drops open. You hadn’t imagined this. When Bobby had made you suck his cock you hadn’t liked it at all, and it hadn’t been part of your fantasy with Tristan. But you know you are going to do it. Well, at least you like his cock. You gulp, and nod. “Ok…” you say, very quietly.

You help him up from his knees then drop slowly to yours. You take his cock in your hands and stroke it. It really is nice, you like it a lot. That helps. You dip your head and kiss the tip. It tastes salty, precum you guess from your earlier edging. Slowly and gently you let your lips part and let him slide into you. You hear him gasp as he feels the warm wetness of your mouth envelop him.

You gag slightly, and remember to breath through your nose. It actually tastes Ok, you think. You experiment, sucking, kissing and licking, swirling your tongue round it, and this time, you find that having a cock in your mouth is not all bad, in fact it’s really very, very nice. You feel powerful, and you even imagine that it would be something to feel him cum in your mouth. You’re not sure, but hey, the idea doesn’t make you scared. In fact, the throbbing in your pussy suggests quite the opposite!

You are sliding your mouth slowly up and down him. He has put his hands in your hair, stroking you. You can feel his cock twitching in your mouth and know that if you keep sucking him you will get to find out exactly what it feels like having a guy cum in your mouth. You lift your head slowly up and off him…

“He’s going to cum if I keep doing this. Is that what you want?” You are conflicted, you think you want it now, want to feel his cum spurting into your mouth, but the way things have been so far, you’re not sure he should be cumming yet, and if he does, and the weirdo’s not finished with his fun, what might he do to you?

“No, not yet, he hasn’t earned that. Boy, time you returned your girlfriends favor.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: