Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 11

You try not to be too obvious, but you are giving him a really good look. Oh wow, it looks nice, just like you imagined it. You hold your arms around you, but looking at his cock clearly stiffening is giving you goose bumps, and a very nice feeling between your legs. You kind of wish you could be stroking it by now, but what are you supposed to do with this weirdo standing there? You’re not sure what to do, even though you know what you want to do.

“Better, yeah, but still not a proper kiss, is it. Not the way a guy kisses his girlfriend.”

Tristan looks at you again. “I’m going to kiss you properly Julie” he says quietly. “Is that Ok? It’ll be alright.” You are standing there, clenching your arms around you, trying to hide your nudity and blushing at the thoughts running through your mind. Your eyes are wide open. You so wanted this to happen, the kiss, the hardon… Now it’s here though, you are trembling. You’re not sure whether from nerves or arousal. Or both? You nod your head slowly.

He leans in, puts his arms around you, kissing your lips. He pushes his tongue gently out. At first you resist, but then relent. His tongue runs gently across your teeth, then pushes in against your tongue. His hands roam across your back. One hand drops down and strokes your naked bottom. You release your hands and wrap them around him, pushing your breasts into his chest. God this feels good.

You’re nervous now that what you’ve been fantasizing about is actually happening. You weren’t sure you should let him put his tongue in just like that, but then you realized you did want it. And everything changed, you felt like you were melting, your eyes closed, you felt his body against yours. Not just his body, but his erection was pressing right into your belly. You are so turned on, the kiss, seeing and now feeling his hard cock against your skin, the feeling of his hand stroking your naked bottom. You are still throbbing with anticipation, have been all along.

- ♥︎ -

I break away and she quickly covers herself again. Again without turning to the guy, hoping he can’t see my hardon, even though she obviously can, and she seems to be looking at it intently, I mutter.

“Now can we have our towels. Please, just leave us alone. You’ve had your fun.”

“Well, seems like you’re having fun boy. I think your girlfriend is going to want to help you out with that. Seems like she likes the look of it” Oh god, he’s noticed she’s looking at my hardon…

I breath in sharply, horrified, worried how she will react.

- ♥︎ -

Your jaw drops open. Seriously, he wants me to jerk him off? Fuck, you are shaking, your mind flashes back to last nights fantasy and you remember cumming, thinking of doing just this, and you know you really want to. But now, in front of this weirdo? But what if you don’t, you’re frightened about what he might do. Oh god, suddenly you go cold imagining him beating Tristan up and raping you. Oh no, please… Anything but that. You breath in sharply.

“It’s Ok Tristan” you say quietly.

He looks at you, breathing heavily… “You don’t have to do this Julie… If you don’t want to…”

“It’s Ok, I’ve done it before.” You blush and you look at the ground. Without looking at the guy, looking straight at Tristan you say, “You want me to jerk him off?”

“Aww, no need to go that far sweetheart, just tease him a bit. You know, make him feel real good…”

Well, you do kind of like doing that. At the same time there’s a sense of disappointment that you’re not going to make him cum, you’d like to see that, you’d really liked the look of his erect cock, would like to see it spurting cum… You step towards him, uncovering your body as you do. You reach down with your left hand and cup his balls, stroking them. Your right hand strokes his chest, runs gently down, across his tummy, finally wrapping gently around him, and you start to slowly stroke.

You can tell he’s already very close to cumming. You squeeze him, holding it back. “It’s Ok Tristan, just relax, I’ll be very gentle, you won’t cum.” Your hand strokes ever so slowly up and down him. He gulps and nods.

- ♥︎ -

It feels awesome. She really has done this before, I guess it must be with her boyfriend, Bobby. She’s looking down at my cock as she strokes me, her face is flushed, her breathing shallow and fast.

“I don’t think I can hold out much longer Julie” I whisper. She smiles, and grips my cock again, holding my imminent orgasm. Then she starts to slowly stroke again. I moan, my knees are shaking.

- ♥︎ -

You are really enjoying doing this. You love the feeling of bringing him right to the edge, then cutting off the orgasm. Oh well, would be so much better if the pervy weirdo wasn’t calling the shots, but masturbating him was something you’ve been fantasizing about for a while now, and here you are getting to do it. You can tell that he likes the feeling of your hands on his cock, and for sure you are very turned on doing this, no question, your pussy is throbbing, your nipples almost painfully erect. Now you really, really want to make him cum, but doing that before the weirdo says it’s Ok, if he ever does say that, is too risky. You don’t want to make him angry…

“It’s Ok Tristan.” you whisper to him. “We’ll just do what he wants, we can’t risk making him mad at us.”

He looks at you, his eyes wide, and nods. “Ok Julie. Are you going to be Ok?”

You nod shyly, and look up at him. “I really like you Tristan, so it’ll be Ok.” You blush and look down.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: