Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 10

“What is it Tristan?” You ask, your voice seductive still. “It’s Ok…” Yes!! you think, he wants to kiss you, you can feel every fibre in your body anticipating it, nowhere moreso than between your legs. Your nipples too feel so hard, you feel like you might explode…

“No Julie, it’s not” he says in a very strained voice. You look at him, he seems to be shaking. “There’s someone standing by the tent…”

You look at him, your eyes wide, your mouth falls open. “Tristan, what are we going to do?” you say quietly.

“I don’t know. Let me think… Ok, the obvious thing is just to ask the guy to go away, maybe he didn’t see us… ” He looks at you, you think he’s trying to be adult and in control as he gives you a strained smile.

You can feel your heart pounding in your chest, wondering now where this will lead…

“What are we going to do Tristan, we’re standing naked in this pool, and some weirdo just showed up. I’m getting scared…”

Your voice tails off. Not so much scared, as really nervous. You don’t mind being seen naked, but only by people you want to see you. It was going great with Tristan, what’s going to happen next?

- ♥︎ -

“Hey, excuse me. Would you mind leaving us alone please.” It sounds lame even to me, and if the guy hadn’t seen us before, he has now. He walks to the bank, and picks up our towels.

“Brilliant” I hear Julie hiss sarcastically. “That worked really well.” I turn to look at her, she’s looking at me, her face flushed.

“Hey, put those down!” I shout. “They’re ours.”

The guy looks out at us for what feels like an age. Finally he says “You and your girlfriend should come on out. Going to get real cold in there.”

Julie looks at me in horror. “No, absolutely no way. Not a chance.” she says, her voice small and quiet. “There is no way I’m walking out of this pool naked in front of… In front of him!”

“Um, look, she’s not my girlfriend…” Why am I telling him this?

“Yeah, right” he says. “Better come on out, whatever.”

I look at you. “I don’t know Julie, I think we might have to…”

“Oh god Tristan. I’m naked!” Her voice trembling slightly.

“Yeah, so am I. Look, let’s just get it over with. I’m sure once he’s had a good look he’ll just go away.” I’m so nervous about getting out of the pool naked with her my hardon has even subsided.

She’s just looking at me, her face flushed, breathing hard.

“Well, we can’t just stand in here all night” I say, “we’ll freeze. Come on, let’s get this over with.” I grab her hand and start leading her out of the pool. We’re waist deep before I realize that she’s already exposed. She has put her arm across her breasts. She looks nervous, her face is flushed.

As we step out, we cover ourselves with our hands as best we can. I look at her, see she’s looking at me also.

“Skinny dipping with someone who’s not your girlfriend, eh?” says the guy.

“No, it’s not like that…” I stammer.

“Well, it sure looks like you were about to kiss her just a moment ago. So you’re cheating on your girlfriend?”

“No, I…We’re…” I give in. “Ok, she’s my girlfriend” God knows I’m not going to tell him she’s my stepsister…

“Tristan!” She hisses.

“Well, that’s better then. In that case I think you should kiss her. Go on.”

“What. No, I, we…” I stammer.

“Aww, go on, show her how much you like her. I don’t want to spoil your fun.”

I look at Julie, she’s looking back at me, her eyes wide. I move to her and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

“There. Can we have our towels back now?”

“Oh, that wasn’t a proper kiss. She’s your girlfriend, show her how much you like her.”

I look at her again. I’m trembling, and I can see she’s looking right at me. “It’s Ok Julie, we should do this…” She says nothing, just looks at me, eyes wide.

I move to her, put my hands across her shoulders, just as I had in the pool, and move my lips to hers. I let them rest there, moving them gently, brushing them across hers, kissing them. It feels so good. I can taste her breath. I break away then repeat, letting my lips linger on hers. I can feel a stirring in my groin… Damn, how am I getting hard at a time like this when I’m so nervous, but she’s naked, gorgeous…

“Better?” I say to the guy without taking my eyes off Julie. I’m trying to hide my growing hardon from him, which means letting Julie see it clearly. I blush, and the thought that she can see me like this is turning me on even more.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: