Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 08:50 AM   #5
Whispering Dom

Part 4

You watch as the car drives out of the trailhead parking lot. Despite last nights fantasy about the camping trip, the reality sucks. Now you’re going to have to walk for hours, and the new hiking shoes already hurt your feet.

You have a small bag with you. All you packed in the end were a pair of flip flops and sun cream. You meant to bring the bikini so you could show yourself off to Tristan, and also some spare panties, but you realized only after leaving the house that you had forgotten to pack them. Too busy cumming, and not really wanting to go on this stupid trip anyway. You sigh quietly. So much for swimming. And probably sex too since you won’t be able to show yourself off to Tristan…

When Tristan asked you what you were bringing and you told him, he looked like he was going to tell you off, instead, he just shrugged and said “whatever”.

Well, there’s probably more than enough stuff for both of you in the huge backpack that he’s carrying.

“Let’s go Julie. Sooner we get there, sooner we can set up the tent and relax and enjoy the scenery.”

Reluctantly you follow him down the trail.

“So, you’ve been to this place before?” You ask.

“Yeah. It’s really nice, very secluded. Not many people know about it, only a few locals.”

“So, will there be other people there?”

“Oh, I very much doubt it, certainly not at this time of the year. We’ll have the place totally to ourselves, I’m sure.”

Well, that sounds promising. Maybe you’ll figure out a way to flirt with him. Maybe show a bit of flesh and get him interested, not so standoffish. But damn, right now these hiking shoes are killing you.

“Tristan. I think I’m getting a blister.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

He sighs and stops, takes the backpack off and looks around.

“Alright, there’s a tree trunk there you can sit on and we’ll take a look.” You limp over and sit down. He walks over. “Which foot?”

“The right one.” You watch as he gently unties your shoe, and pulls it off. He moves your foot around, looking at it, then starts to take your sock off.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Julie, these are completely the wrong kind of socks to wear with these shoes. That’s why you’re getting a blister. And I want to put a band aid on your heel to make sure the blister doesn’t get worse.”

“But I don’t have any other socks. Should I wear my flip flops?”

“No, you don’t hike in flip flops. I have a spare pair of hiking socks you can use.” He takes off your other shoe and sock, hand the socks to you and goes to the backpack, where he gets a band aid and a pair of socks. Gently he puts a band aid on your right heel, then examines your bare feet for any other potential problems. He seems to be taking a long time, seems to be be enjoying looking at your feet, and touching them. You wiggle your toes…

- ♥︎ -

I look at her soft, pale skin… I notice she’s wiggling her toes, I smile to myself, it’s cute. Slowly, almost reluctantly, I put the spare pair of socks on her feet, and then help her back into the hiking shoes.

“That feel better?” I ask.

“Yeah, it does actually. Hmm, who’d have thought that socks could make such a difference?”

I shake my head and walk back to the backpack.

“Come on, let’s get going.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: