Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 11:54 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 3

“Ok?” You say.

“Oh god yeah Julie. That was so sexy, I wanna cum now too. Want to watch me?”

“Sure” you say with a smile. “Sure.”

You watch as Bobby takes off his jeans, and starts to stroke. You really like him, and as well as all the cam sex, you’ve of course had real sex with him, masturbated him, made him cum. And if you say so yourself, you’re pretty good at it. You love getting him to the edge of orgasm, then grip the base of his cock tightly to stop him cumming. You can keep him going for ages like that, and you know he loves it. Even sucked it once, but you didn’t like that so much, and made sure he didn’t cum in your mouth. You haven’t let him put it in you yet, fuck you, not ready for that. Touched a couple of his friends too, but that’s a secret.

You sit down naked on your bed and watch as Bobby jerks off. It’s nice, you like seeing him cum knowing it’s because of you. You imagine what Tristan would look like jerking off for you. That thought makes you tingle…

When the call is done, still naked you get a few things together for the camping trip, completely forgetting to pick up the bikini and put that in your bag, then you lay on your bed.

You replay the call, the show for Bobby, in your mind. It was a pretty good one, you have to admit, a really strong orgasm, perhaps because you hadn’t planned on doing it. You smile, thinking back on some of the other memorable calls. Oh god, the one where Bobby told you some of his buddies wanted to see you. You were genuinely shocked, but also not a little excited. You told Bobby that surely he’d hate it, be jealous that some of his buddies got to see you, but he’d said no, he reckoned he’d be famous for having such a sexy girlfriend. So you’d done it! There had been five of them watching altogether, and although you couldn’t see them, just knowing they were there was such a turn on. You’d cum twice, once standing up early in the show so turned on at having this audience that the orgasm pretty much caught you by surprise, and then again at the end lying on the floor, your legs spread wide to the cam, wanting to give them all a good finish.

You’d actually felt a bit down afterwards, felt humiliated for having exposed yourself in that way, but the feeling soon passed, and then when three of his buddies who’d been in the audience had come up and told you how sexy you were, you felt pretty good about it. In fact two of them were pretty good looking, so you’d ended up jerking them off later. You frown. Maybe you’re a slut? But you just love sex, love cumming, can’t get enough of it.

Your thoughts drift back to the present, you start to think about tomorrows trip. You imagine Tristan looking at you, admiring you like Bobby does, you teasing him with your skimpy bikini. You try to mentally undress him, wonder what his cock looks like. You close your eyes dreamily imagining you both naked in the tent, kissing, making out, you getting to touch his cock, stroking him, making him cum. As you picture that, you are starting to touch yourself again, and in a short while you are masturbating again, fantasizing about the camping trip.

- ♥︎ -

I head back to my room from the bathroom, crossing the landing. I see the light still on under Julie’s closed door. Maybe I should tell her that bringing a swimsuit might be a good idea. The idea that I might get her to go skinny dipping seems a bit far fetched, not to mention a bit pervy… I walk to her door and raise my hand to knock. I can hear her voice, muffled. Maybe she’s on the phone with her boyfriend. I can’t really make out what she’s saying, but I’m not sure I want to disturb her. I hear her say something like “Oh yes… Mmm” and then a grunt. Yeah, I’ll tell her tomorrow before we leave. I go to my room, close the door.

- ♥︎ -

You sigh softly. So turned on, again… You slide your middle finger slowly in and out, your palm rubbing your clit with each inward slide. Your hips rise up to meet it, your legs spread, soles of your feet pressed together. You picture yourself again in your skimpy bikini, imagine Tristan trying hard not to look, but failing, his erection obvious in his swim trunks. You imagine accidentally on purpose having your top come loose, come off, and him simply unable to resist your breasts. Of course you end up having sex, you stroking his cock, him kissing every inch of your body, and since it’s him, and just fantasy, him laying you down and putting his cock inside you, fucking you… Feeling just like your finger does now, sliding slowly in and out.

You are going to cum again, you keep up your slow fingering, feel your climax building, enjoy the slow crescendo of pleasure. It’s not so intense this time, but hey, an orgasm is an orgasm, and as Bobby said, you won’t be getting one tomorrow…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: