Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
Whispering Dom

Part 2

Your phone rings, it’s Bobby, he wants to video call. You answer…

“Hey Bobby, what’s up?”

“Nothing much Julie. Just been out with my buddies. Hey, what are you wearing? That’s hot!”

“It’s a bathing suit I got a little while ago.” Secretly very pleased that Bobby thinks it’s hot, that bodes well. “Glad you like it.”

“Step back, let me get a better look at you.”

You step back till you are totally in view on your camera and do a little spin for Bobby, letting him get a good look at your butt. You like showing off your body for him.

“Mmmm, very nice Julie. Gonna take the top off for your boyfriend?”

You sigh, you don’t really feel like it, what with the impending camping. “Do I have to Bobby?”

“Aww, go on Julie. You look great in it, but you’ll look better out of it.” He laughs.

You don’t want an argument, so you reach behind and undo the bikini top, let it fall away. You kind of like the power your body has over Bobby, and his buddies too if you’re honest. You also like being looked at, you have a good body, and your nipples are stiffening knowing you are being watched as your body is exposed.

“Now the bottoms!” shouts Bobby. Oh well, you might as well, so you turn around facing away from the camera, and slowly pull the bikini bottoms down, let them drop to your ankles and then kick them away, letting Bobby get a really good look at your bare bottom. You do a little dance, and then turn round to face him, hands on your hips, legs parted. You are enjoying the attention and how it makes you feel…

“Ok?” You ask.

“Better than Ok” says Bobby. “Fuck you’re so sexy. Go on Julie, do it for me, go on…”

“Do what? Oh…” He wants you to masturbate for him. You’ve done it before, plenty of times, it can be fun, and let’s face it, who doesn’t like an orgasm? But now? You really need to get ready for tomorrow. “Do I have to Bobby? I have to pack for my trip.”

“What trip?”

“I have to go fucking camping. With my stepbrother.” You can’t hide the irritation this whole trip is making you feel.

“Well then yes, you definitely should do it, as you won’t be able to tomorrow, will you.”

He has a point.

“Oh, Ok…” You start to touch yourself. Actually, you’re already wet, dancing around naked and being watched is such a turn on, and as soon as you touch yourself you are glad Bobby insisted. You turn around facing away from the camera again, spreading your legs, doing a little show for Bobby, still touching yourself, wiggling your bottom at him, and looking over your shoulder. You put a hand out and lean against the wall, still thrusting your bottom towards the camera. With your other hand, you reach around behind you and slowly slide a finger into your pussy. God it feels good, you add a second finger and slowly fuck yourself, looking back over your shoulder.

You are so wet, so aroused. You love this exposed position, you know you have a nice butt, pert and toned, and you love to show it off, it’s a massive turn on. Slowly you slip your fingers in and out of your pussy. Your legs tremble with the pleasure, and you are panting, your face is flushed. You drop down to your knees, your fingers still working you from behind, and with your other hand now free, you start to play with your clit from the front. You feel so dirty… and so turned on. Your toes are beginning to curl with the pleasure, you know it won’t be long before you cum now.

But you want to be facing Bobby when you cum. You stop for a moment, and panting get to your feet. You move a few paces to the mirror you were checking yourself out in, stand a pace or two away from it turn to face Bobby again, spread your legs wide and start to masturbate hard, knowing he can see all of you, your front directly, your bottom and back in the mirror. You slide a finger slowly and seductively into your pussy, still rubbing your clit with the other hand, you spasm, almost cum.

You are moaning with pleasure, you know you’re going to cum soon. And oh how you want to, you really know how to press your own buttons when you masturbate, and you love doing it, audience or not. You look in the direction of your phone, and gasp out “I’m gonna cum Bobby, ready?”

“Oh yeah, do it Julie, do it!!”

Your orgasm surges to the surface and you cum hard. Your whole body shakes and trembles, you fall to your knees, the release feels awesome. Gradually you come down, start to breath again, and slowly you get up and walk over to your phone. You pick it up and look at Bobby, a contended smile on your lips.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: