View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #5
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Well I just finished cleaning up.

First of all I would like to thank you for your time and effort. It was quite a change from my normal enema's and not as punishing as I had thought. Maybe also because I reach the edge too easily.

Instead of that soap I used half pepermint tooth paste and half soap. Which I especially felt when expelling the fluid in the end.

I hooked up the bag as high as I could and unleashed the clamp. The fluid was in me before I knew it and I forgot to say the phrase. I am truly sorry.

So I started edging and after reaching the edge I waited a minute to cool down. Still this process was rather quick and only at the last edge, my intestinals were starting to protest a bit, but not as much as I had thought. When I looked at the clock only 9 minutes had passed though, so that might explain why.

I wiggled to the toilet, before I deflated the plug and than the sensation of the peppermint toothpaste started. A burning but still sort of pleasant feeling while expelling. Which went surprisingly quick, but maybe thats because it was only 1L. I had expelled it all in 5 minutes and was left with a small tingling sensation.

Thank you for that. Then I cleaned up, changed and now writing this report.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote