View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 10:45 AM   #6
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 2

Then they went down to the basement where they usually hang out.Then William kissed Oilivia for about 30 sec.
Afterwards William asked,"What did you did in the trip give me the details?",to which Olivia replied that she had already given ,"I had already given all the details when we chatted."

William asked ," I didn't understood the unusual tan lines on your body".
Olivia replied that they were due to the beach.
She also replied that it was due to the bikini she had worn. William asked,"Bikini and you?I thought you wore a simple top and short to the beach."

Olivia said,"Ya actually she did it as the family friends had asked her to wear it and it was as a gift she received. Sorry for not telling you"

William replied it was okay and every woman in her teens and adulthood wore it and bikini and he was completely fine with it."

Olivia accepted it said,"I wanted to ask you but didn't get the chance."

They they sat for a minute and Olivia asked,"William have you played truth or dare?",to which he replied,"Ya he had played it but it was a long time ago".
William aksed,"Why what happened?Did you played it recently on the trip"

Olivia replied,"Yes ,and I enjoyed it so that thought that we should play it."
William,"Can u tell me what happened during the game?and which dares you ferfromed.?"

Olivia told,"What happened in the game can't be discussed with anyone."

William asked,"Did some dare were out of your limits?", Olivia didn't say something but her facial expressions reveled that she had tried it first time and probably was off her limits"

Olivia asked,"William will you play the game with me?"to which William replied positively. Olivia replied,"I don't want to go off limits as you know about me and I don't want you to force me by giving such dares".

William told that they would only go till she permits.
Firstly Olivia asked William,"Truth or dare?",to which he replied Dare.She dares him,"Transfer a piece of cube from your mouth to mouth and then stay like that till the ice had melted."

William liked the sare as it would be the longest kiss he would have with her.She brought a ice cube and put it in his mouth.Then asked him to come forward to kiss her.He came forward and began to transfer the cube of ice.As the cube was large they both had to open their mouth fully and then William had push the cube with his tounge.When it reached halfway they both smiled but didn't say anything as they were involved in the kiss.Oilivia then with the help of her tounge tried to get the cube from the middle.In the act,their tounge met and it made William's dick grow from the usual size.Then at last they managed to get the cube to the Oilivia's mouth.By this time cube had melted to half of its size and now they had to stay like this for the remaining time.William fondled her tounge by locking her tounge.She just smiled and blushed.After almost 10 minutes the ice had melted and thus the dare was over.William said,"I liked the change in you,keep it up". Olivia replied,"Thanks and I learnt the dares at the trip."William asked,"You performed this dare with someone else?", Olivia replied,"I won't tell as it was against the rules."

William accepted it and asked her truth or dare.She chose to perform a truth this time.
William asked,"If you can give me chance to go on as far as I want ,how far you expect and not have objection with?"

She replied,"Baby,it is really hard but hope that the other will be more open minded and if I had to answer I won't have any problem with a blowjob but I am not far going to that level now."

William was shocked by this answer and told,"I had thought you would have problem only with a kiss but I am happy now".
Olivia replied,"Whay??.. I don't expect you to go that far but if you go(with my consent) I wont have problem.It doesnt mean you can go this far...."

Willam replied,"Ya I know I was teasing you by asking this question."

Thus they had completed the first round

Last edited by Abv; 05-03-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post: