View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #14
jak.knoff

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? May 20 2013 2 am EST

Who was your favourite story person? Amber

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? Yes once per chapter and twice thinking about Amber and the sign photo

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? Not yet

Was the story easy to follow? Yes very and well written

What were your favourite chapters? Amber taking her photos and the strip poker game

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? Same flow as previous

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? No

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? Excited it may continue

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? Like the puzzles and jokes

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? Not yet read it all in one sitting.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? Like the cliff hangers.

Who do you think I am? Sarah

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? I would like to be in a strip poker or other strip game where the loser is handcuffed and at the mercy of the winner for 3 - 6 hours

Would you like to read a sequel? yes please

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I prefer reality but a bit of fiction would not hurt

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? The same would be very good but that is really up to you and how you want to pace it

Anything else you would like to state? Some of the pictures were not found when I clicked on the link. If you have the pictures is there a way to see them?
jak.knoff is offline   Reply With Quote