View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 04:39 AM   #49
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
1.) visit the penguin area. Ask 5 different penguins if you can leave your underwear on.
Only if 2 of them clearly say "YES" you are allowed to keep your underwear on. Otherwise remove it while being watched by a camel.
I asked 6 penguins by mistake and none of them said 'yes' to me. So I did a little strip tease in front of camel and thew my knickers to him. The camel started to eat them and started choking, so the warden had to come out and started giving the camel mouth to mouth but saw my knickers and pulled them out. Then he made all the girls in the enclosure lift up their skirts to see who had done it. There was 4 girls without underwear, so he made us try them on. They only fitted me and he said he'd not report me as I had a cute pussy and gave me his phone number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
2.) Each pick your favorite giraffe. Now count the amount of yellow stripes. The one with the most stripes wins - the loser will go to the icebear and for 5 minutes will imitate the activities of the icebear!
There was only one giraffe out in the field so we both won and lost. To make it harder we decided to strip naked while mimicking the polar bears. Then one polar bear started giving the other oral sex, so I had to give Kitten polar bear oral in front of the crowd. Some lady started shouting to complain but Kitten hit her until she was quiet. The rest of the 5 minutes no one else complained and watched us while taking videos. They said they'd put it up on youtube as "naked polarbear girls" if we wanted to see it.
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote