View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #590
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This whole streak of you being a pathetic whore started when you came, so I think that will be a punishment.

The set up should be fairly familiar: tied up, vibrators running, bullet vibe tightly bound to your clit, Reagen titillating and tormenting you. But here's the difference: you aren't allowed to hold back your orgasms at all, no trying to hang on the edge, just leap into an orgasm at the slightest opportunity. This might sound like a reward instead of a punishment ... but recall this dare

This is the same concept, except you don't get to escape from it after only 7 orgasms. I'm thinking more like 10-15 ... before Reagen gets bored and leaves you like that for the rest of the night, still orgasming painfully, and still under orders to orgasm whenever possible. Particularly since she'll have a goalpost number that she doesn't tell you. And when she asks the next how many times you've orgasmed since she left, you'll earn a punishment if you haven't reached that number.

And when you are released, you don't get to collapse to the floor, nope you get to do jumping jacks. And possibly get your poor sore pussy brutally fisted.
Reagen tied my hands behind my back, and put the spreader bar on my ankles. She positioned me in front of my bed, and made me bend over. Then Reagen inserted one vib into my pussy, taped the other to my clit - both set on the highest setting - and started to slowly fuck my ass with a strapon. She gradually increased the tempo of her thrusts as my hole opened up. My first orgasm was about 20 minutes in. It felt wonderful. Reagen pulled out and started to beat and torment me with various objects - a flogger, a cane, hairbrush, clothespins, etc. In the following 20 minutes I had orgasmed twice more. By my fourth orgasm, my pussy was starting to get raw. Reagen untied my feet and hands, then put my on the bed lying on my back, and tied my hands and feet apart spreadeagled. She turned out the lights and left the room. It was close to when we normally go to bed. But I was up for a very long time after that. The vibrators never let up, and by the time I orgasmed for the eighth time, my orgasms were more painful than pleasurable. I cried and moaned in agony as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. My pussy and clit were extremely sensitive. At the peak of my torment I was orgasming once every 3 or 4 minutes for about an hour. Eventually, perhaps two or three hours before sunrise, the torturous orgasms subsided. The vibs still ground away at me, but it became a dull, almost numb pain. I fell asleep for a couple hours. Reagen woke me at sunrise, and demanded to know how many times I came. "59" I murmured in response. "Oh, just one short!" was Reagen's response. She untied me and whipped my tits 59 times each, making me count out loud. I came once while she did this, and it was extremely painful. Then she had me do 59 jumping jacks, which were very difficult due to the vibrators still going to town on me. I came once again during the jumping jacks, and I cried very hard. Reagen ripped the tape that held the a vib to my clit, and I screamed out loud. Then she took out the other vibrator from my pussy, and started fingering me. She commanded me not to hold back. I orgasmed four more times as she loosened up my cunt until she could fist me. Then she violently began fucking me with her fist. Loud slurpy sounds emanated from my cunt as I was fisted, and I bawled my eyes out. Reagen made me cum 3 more times before she pulled out. Then she picked me up and set me on my bed. She wrapped my naked body with a robe and help me, stroking my face gently as I quietly cried unto her shoulder. After I settled down she drew me a warm bath, which was very relaxing.

Thank you so much for your dare! I enjoyed it a lot, despite how painful and agonizing it was.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote