View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #585
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Set Brittany up on the clothes horse with large dildos and butt plugs in each hole (longer is preferable to width I think). Lube them up with the most painful lube we've dared you to use so far (you had a pretty strong reaction to a concoction of things many posts back but if something else hurt more then use that).

Tie Brittany's legs to the horse so that she can only raise herself up a few centimetres (less if you are feeling particularly sadistic) the toys should be in her even when she is as far up as possible. Tie her hands behind her back at the wrists and elbows. When she is raised up attach nipple clamps to the ceiling (I think you have some anchor points) and tighten the slack on them.

Now Brittany you will fuck yourself on the dildos until you have a number of orgasms (If Reagan could decide how many please as she knows your body better than us, I was going to suggest 10 but that might be too many/few).

The idea is that because of short distance Brittany can physically move she will have to fuck herself very quickly and shallowly to achieve orgasm. As a result the nipple clamps will pull on her painfully and rhymically.

Now you can do this without Reagan needing to be in the room (if she has things to do) in this case you should announce each orgasm to her until she's satisfied.

If Reagan is free (and wants to participate) you should set up a metronome set at the minimum speed you should be fucking yourself. If you drop below that speed she should whip, cane, shock, bite, prod and tug in order to encourage you to work harder.

Sorry about the way this post was worded, I wasn't sure whether to address it to Brittany or Reagan (so I accidentally did both!)

Much love and hugs to you both

Michael

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote