View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #581
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

This whole streak of you being a pathetic whore started when you came, so I think that will be a punishment.

The set up should be fairly familiar: tied up, vibrators running, bullet vibe tightly bound to your clit, Reagen titillating and tormenting you. But here's the difference: you aren't allowed to hold back your orgasms at all, no trying to hang on the edge, just leap into an orgasm at the slightest opportunity. This might sound like a reward instead of a punishment ... but recall this dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
I have another one that is harder. I read a while back about Reagan giving you multiple orgasms using a vibrator inside of you while you are tied up. This is a variation that is harder...And makes you cum. But then she continues to hold it there even though it is annoying and super sensitive, and she forces you to cum again. Yet she still holds it there, even though you are twisting desperately trying to escape it
She shows you a dildo and teased you about how much you'd probably want to have it inside of you so you can clench on it instead of clenching on nothing. But she doesn't let you. Instead she forces you to have more and more forced orgasms, making you ache from the powerful clenching and your super sensitive clit
This is the same concept, except you don't get to escape from it after only 7 orgasms. I'm thinking more like 10-15 ... before Reagen gets bored and leaves you like that for the rest of the night, still orgasming painfully, and still under orders to orgasm whenever possible. Particularly since she'll have a goalpost number that she doesn't tell you. And when she asks the next how many times you've orgasmed since she left, you'll earn a punishment if you haven't reached that number.

And when you are released, you don't get to collapse to the floor, nope you get to do jumping jacks. And possibly get your poor sore pussy brutally fisted.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote