View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:16 PM   #72
dracone1313

Name: Chad
Sex: male
Sexuality: bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower, its faster

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? my boots, socks, jeans, boxers, and a black hooters t-shirt...

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? well, Id probably make them expose themselves in public... suc h as sucking my cock in a crowded dance club.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Be forced to suck cock and eat pussy in the middle of a crowded dance clubs dance floor. and keep the cum on my face.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, two ex girlfriends.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive sexually (mostly) and dominant in the rest of my life.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my hair or my ass, because I get alot of compliments from girls on both.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My cock, its too small

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Unfortunately never played one...

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? like... 12 ish...

11) How often do you masturbate? 3-4 times a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, my parents. although I do it VERY discreetly so you cant tell.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes. Salty.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? My boxers and a tshirt, but I want to start sleeping naked soon.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Lots of exhibitionist activities... like possibly cross dressing and going to hooters, and stripping for the waitress, and then letting them laugh at my tiny cock and the fact that under my guy clothes I had on see through panties. ansd I would want one more bj for sure...

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? an ex gf once fingered my ass. I liked it. I want something bigger in me when I can though...

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl. No doubt. I like guys, but only the cock. I like ALL of a girl.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Last night, and jizzing on one of my female coworkers face's

20) Describe your pubic hair style? I leave it alone... Im scared if I shave it Ill accidentally castrate myself...

21) How much would you charge for... (free but if I have to charge...)
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $1
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?$1
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $1
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?$1

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
A crowded dance floor, Live, national television, and on the side of a busy highway

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Uhm nothing that involves getting naked no... a few times I went to get a bra measurement for the sexual humiliation if that counts...

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? like... a day///

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? YES

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No but I want someone to...

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would sneak into hooters and strip one of the girls and molesty here there. making sure she orgasms and no one knows I was there.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Bra measurements I mentioned

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... What makes you horniest?

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote