View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #576
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
hmm sounds like you need to increase your endurance for stimulation and control over your pussy if the last report is anything to go by.
lets start by having you in a horse riding stance (feet shoulder width apart knees bent thighs parallel to the floor back straight)
next reagan ties your nipples to your little toes so you can't straighten up.
while in this position reagan will then insert the remote vibrator your pussy your task is to hold it in while it is vibrating and to push it out when it stops reagan then reinserts it this keeps going until reagan is happy you can control your pussy to her expectations.
you may have noticed your hands have not been restrained don't worry I haven't forgotten those you are simply to hold them out to your sides parallel to the floor.
each time you fall down or you drop your arms or you fail to push the vibe out as required or you drop it when your not supposed to is to be noted I will think up any further punishment based on that number.
if you have never been in the horse stance before you may with reagans permission brace your back against a wall while you get used to the position it is up to her if you stay their the entire time or if you lose the wall support
This was absolute torture. I got in the horse stance. Reagen put clothespins on my nipples, then tied those to my little toes. Then she inserted the RC vibe in my pussy and turned it on. I held my arms out parallel, clenched my cunt around it as best I could, and when she stopped I pushed the vib out with ease - my pussy gets wet rather quickly.

It grew harder and harder to hold it in as I got hornier and wetter.
We did this for about an hour and a half, with Reagen giving my nipples short breaks from the clips every 15 minutes. I still had to hold my position during those breaks, though.

In total my arms dropped 5 times, I failed to push out the vib 2 times, and dropped it when I wasn't supposed to 6 times. That's a total of 13 failures.
As the dare went on and on I got really sore, and of course I cried for much of the task.
Please do not have mercy on me. I failed your punishment, and deserve even worse punishment. Please punish this pathetic fucktoy.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote