View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #575
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Slutty Brittany, I first want to commend you for your excellent report. Unfortunately it's all negative other than that. You failed badly but at least you know it. And since you are correctly expecting punishment, let's get right to it.

Repeat the same position but with these changes. First, Reagan is encouraged to use your mouth without warning (blindfolded). Your tongue, her clit, pussy and ass. While you service her, she should freely use a riding crop, wire fly swatter or tool of her choosing on your unbound clit and pussy lips, nipples and the backs of your thighs. Of course you are already feeling the effects of the Icy Hot as before.

Reagan is also encouraged to plunder your holes with the strapons of her choice. If she takes your ass, she should also use a vibrator on your clit but withhold your orgasms. Using clamps and the crop on your nipples at this time is also appropriate. Ice cubes on your nipples and clit is a good way to kill some time too.

Did you ever get that TENS unit you mentioned a few weeks ago? This would be a great time to put that into play on all of your sensitive bits. Note that the time limit is usually only 20 minutes on the portable TENS devices so Reagan will want to reset that a few times.

When she's ready to call it a night, Reagan should refresh the Icy Hot (with fan), refill your holes and retie the crotch rope as before so you again face your nighttime demon, the forced orgasm. Knowing that you already failed once, and failed badly, I can think of few punishments worse than having to beat these terrible odds lest you fail your mistress' expectations for her slave. There are few punishments more awful than the mental anguish of failing your mistress. Again.

When it's time to go outside for some sun, Reagan should stake you out for a tan. Have some vinyl (sign) letters cut that spell out SEX TOY or whatever Reagan would like to see tanned onto your stomach. That should be a nice reminder of the debt you owe to her for your training and your failures. Not to worry, it will fade eventually.
My sincere apologies for yet again having a long delay between posts. Something happened in my family that was pretty rough to deal with, and that coupled with getting ready for finals has made it impossible for me to have time to report on here.

We did this in the evening of the 19th. Reagen tied me in the manner prescribed once more, inserted the icy-hot coated toys, rubbed toothpaste on my nipples and underarms, and blindfolded me. She then forced me to pleasure and worship her while I beat myself with the riding crop. She came twice, and slapped my face around a good bit. When she finished her second orgasm she left the room and had me stop beating myself.

Reagen left me to lie there for a while. I went crazy with anticipation and grew desperate for Reagen to start fucking me.

After an eternity I heard Reagen walk back into the room. She teased me verbally, degraded me and called me names, and yelled at me for being such a disappointment as she untied the crotch rope and removed the toys from my holes. Then suddenly, without any warning, a fat rubber cock slid into my already soaking wet pussy and she began to fuck me as roughly as she could. After a little she took another dildo and began using it on my ass as she fucked my cunt. I was moaning loudly and really enjoying it until I hit my first edge. It became increasingly difficult to hold the edge, but I managed to do it. At one point Reagen removed her strapon from the harness and left both dildos hanging out of my holes, and she began attaching clothespins all over my back and sides. Then she resumed abusing my ass and cunt, reaming my holes mercilessly.
Eventually she stopped and pulled out the dildos from my holes. I breathed a sigh of relief, but the respite was only momentary - Reagen began to crop my ass as hard as she could. I quickly began to cry, which only made Reagen hit me harder.
When she was finished with that, Reagen recoated the buttplug and vib with IH, inserted them into their proper holes, retied the crotch rope, ripped the clothespins from my back (prompting some more sobbing from me), and left me to suffer through another night of endless arousal.

This night was just as long as sleepless as the first attempt. This time, I was able to resist the urge to release, and kept myself from orgasming the entire night. I started to cramp fairly early on, which made it even more difficult, but I let myself cry as much as I needed to to release the stress.

Shortly after sunrise Reagen returned to my room, and asked again if I had orgasmed. This time I was able to proudly sy that I didn't. I asked if I could cum, and Reagen laughed at me. She said "of course not!" and slapped my face as punishment for even thinking I might be deserving of pleasure.

She untied me, took off my blindfold, and had me make breakfast. After we ate, she showed me the vinyl letters I was to wear on my stomach while I tanned outside. They spelled "FUCKTOY" in large capital letters. Reluctantly I put on tanning lotion, went outside, lay naked in the backyard on a blanket, and placed the letters on my stomach. After a couple hours Reagen checked on me, and I had tanned sufficiently for the letters to barely show through. She reapplied lotion on me and left me out there for another hour. This made the letters visible enough for her satisfaction. She let me inside, and we began shadowofchaos' punishment.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote