View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #65
dirtyboy

Name: W
Sex:Male
Sexuality: straight

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? grey tight boxer briefs and a tank top

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? thats for them to find out

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? whatever my misstress desired. Hopefully have all of her friends ride my face.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? too many to name

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? about 60% sub 40%dom. it really just depends on who with

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? probably my ass

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? none!

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm?

11) How often do you masturbate?

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yeah. salty and hot

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? underwear

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? all of them. Hopefully giving lots of oral, as much sex as possible, the dirtiest things I could think of.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? SO MUCH

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? one finger, a toothbrush

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? yesterday, don't really remember

20) Describe your pubic hair style? ask for a pic right now its fairly short, usually really short or shaved. I really want to get waxed though

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 100?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $100?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 0

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
a locker room, a changing room, for an audience

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
in a car, on the beach at night
24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? recently like 3 days

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? haven't had the pleasure

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? definitely go in girls locker rooms and bathrooms, touch every pussy and ass I could

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? yeah, my roommates

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? can't really recall. maybe send a picture of something in my ass?

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is whats your favorite thing about underwear

6'5"

Likes: pee, bathroom control, orgasm control, forced orgasm, cum play, cum eating, pics, skype, underwear, LIGHT anal (complete anal virgin), online exhibitionism

Limits: hard pain, blood, open public (anything that would be obvious), extremely messy, etc.

PM me
dirtyboy is offline   Reply With Quote