View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #64
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Name: Will
Sex: male
Sexuality: SC

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? boxers and socks

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? hmm... clean my place, cook, entertain guests, wearing nothing but underwear the entire time

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? if I was a slave, I wouldn't have any control over that

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? girlfriends, I'm assuming doctors and nurses might have seen me naked when I had my appendix out

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? switch

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? not the answer you're looking for but I tend to enjoy being a smart mouth

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my gut, need to lose some weight

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? haven't really played any

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? oh God, don't remember

11) How often do you masturbate? really depends on my mood, sometimes twice a day.. sometimes once every other week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? nope

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes, didn't really enjoy it

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? usually t-shirt and boxers

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? not really sure, even though I wouldn't survive long enough to be punished, I'd still want a consenting partner

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? never done it, my (ex)gf wouldn't let me

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? I've had fingers, pens, and ice cubes up my ass for dares but I've never really performed anal on a girl, I've been told I'm too wide

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? this morning, don't remember specifically

20) Describe your pubic hair style? kinda bushy

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? depends
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? don't think any amount of money would make me do it
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? uhh no thanks
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? depends

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? pussy, ass, and mouth.... jk library, party in front of people, hotel balcony

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. my ex once gave me a hand job while I was driving down a busy freeway in LA.... since traffic was so heavy and moving so fast, I was forced to keep both hands on the wheel and couldn't stop her.... she stopped when I almost rear ended a car but she decided to leave me "out on display"

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? oh God, not really sure

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? a bit, depends on the situation

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? never done it

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? lol, I would say something like sneak into a changing room but I'd be so scared of getting caught, either from a sneeze or being bumped into

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? nope

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? recently? had to listen to a certain hypno file several times

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the best dare you've ever given someone else?

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote