View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #54
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 11: Post game

"We should stop now guys!" Sarah said suddenly. I had almost forgotten about her. I was surprised she'd been able to contain herself from interjecting for this long. "Ben's mom will have lunch redady soon and we'll get caught if she comes looking for us."

"She's right." Ben added, I frowned, the game was just getting good. The group let out a few more muffled protests before the executive decision was made to go back and avoid the risk of getting caught. The entire got dressed together, removing all traces of the game from the area and their bodies. Together we all headed back to the camp ground, enjoying the fine day. And sure enough, when we arrived everyone was gathered around the fire-pit eating.

"We were about to send out a search party!" Ben's mom stated jokingly. We all let out a concerned laugh. Sarah saved us from getting caught, maybe she wasn't so bad. After eating together the group dispersed without word of when we'd be able to play again. Mickayla, Kelly and Alexis walked towards their cabin, all looking somewhat frustrated. Tiff and Sarah went the opposite direction, towards the water. Ben's mom and the younger kids all went into the woods. Ben and Tyler left next, heading to their cabin that we used to share. It left Riley, George and me then.

"This seems like the perfect time to play one of our little games." George said, he lead us back to the cabin, leaving Riley and I waiting for instructions. He locked the door behind us and rolled down the shades so nobody could see in. "We're going to be playing a fun little strip game today. Winner decides tomorrow's game and loser has to streak to the lake and skinny dip. Person with the last article of clothing wins."

"Ok, so what's the game?" I asked him, very curious and excited.

"Strip wrestling of course." George stated, cracking his knuckles in an attempt to intimidate us. "Any kind of wrestling goes, just try not to hurt each other." With that, George pulled off two mattresses from empty bunk beds and laid them down in the middle of the cabin. We all decided to start without shies or socks and we were all ready, all silent and anticipating when we'd begin. "Go!" George commanded softly.

In an instant Riley and I both charged at George, working together to throw him onto the mattresses. Riley fought with his legs, attempting to pull off his pants while I wrestled with his arms. I pinned down one with my knees and worked with the other huge muscular arm. Suddenly it reached up, grabbing the back of my pants and ripping them down with such force it threw me off the mattresses. I noticed a second later He had grabbed both my sweatpants and boxers.

Meanwhile George had overpowered Riley and literally ripped his shirt off of him. I jumped back into the fight, pulling down George's pants to his knees. Then George grabbed both of us and threw us together. Riley and I locked fists and struggled to gain control. I was stronger. I threw Riley down to where George was waiting, without thinking I pulled Riley's pants off and left him in his briefs. Then I felt a pressure around my neck, like someone was strangling me. But it wasn't someones hands, it was my shirt. I was helpless and it was ripped off of me. A moment later George over-powered Riley and pulled his briefs off.

"Looks like I win, and you loose Kyle." George took a moment to laugh as he pulled his pants back up. Riley got dressed too but I remained naked, knowing what was next. "Ready for a run Kyle?" he asked me tauntingly. He opened the door for me and I bolted out, ignoring the fresh and semi-cold air. I was fast but carefully, dodging each cabin window and I jumped into the woods, George and Riley trying to keep-up with me.

I was dodging trees and shrubs when I remembered: Kelly and Sarah were walking towards the lake. Luckily Ben's mom and the little girls were in the woods more towards the road than the lake but I immediately slowed down and walked more cautiously. I was at the beach and peered out, nobody appeared to be around. Then I felt a push behind me, George of course as he laughed. My exposed body tumbled forward as I splashed into the cold water. He commanded me to swim and I did, back and forth in the water. I could feel my manhood shrivel in the dark lake. Then I got out, running back into the safety of the woods. Riley was waiting there with a towel for me and I greatfully took it. We walked back together and I put on my dry clothes, happy for security.

"Now, how about a few tasks?" George asked.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote