View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #572
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave552 View Post
ok then lets you do my dare:

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if itīs not in your likes something like that. Yust donīt touch it.)
Than report back when youīve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun

Report back when youīve done it!!! (if you like with pictures of course no face if you donīt want to)
First, I went to wendy's and got a small bowl of chili, then went back home.
I stripped, then spanked my pussy, clit, each of my tits, and each of my ass cheeks 100 times with my hand. Next, after heating the chili back up a little, I poured it on my tits and ass (not my pussy, I'm super paranoid about yeast infections. Especially since I'm not entirely clear on exactly what causes them), which burned like hell.
Then the sandpaper. I rubbed it on each tit, ass cheek, and my pussy and clit. It made me so raw!! It was so painful, and I cried as usual. After the sandpaper came to a merciful end, I set an alarm on my phone to go off after 30 minutes, then went to a corner of my room and stood with my hands on my head until the timer went off.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote