View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #52
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Awww geez guys, now i feel bad i haven't been writing at all. I got a laptop recently which i thought would make me write more but all I've been doing is gaming. Anyways, time for a story attempt!

Part 10: I sense some Hate

"Ok, so." I began, thinking carefully. The cold air was making me uncomfortable in my vaulnerable form but I knew I just had to deal with it. One thought grew in my head suddenly, Mickayla and Tiff could wait: Ben and Tyler needed some action. "Ben, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Ben stated smiling curtly. Crap. That single word kept repeating in my head. The perfect chance wasted.

"Coward." Riley said under his breath, just loud enough for the whole group to hear in the silent forest. Ben ignored him and waited for his question.

"Are you afraid to take dare Ben?" I asked, my voice sour.

"No, I'm just... waiting." He smiled. "Kelly, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said, excited to participate.

"Go behind that tree over there," Ben pointed to a large Oak. "Then remove your underwear but put your shirt and pants back on." Kelly stood, walking over to the tree and hiding behind it. For a moment i wondered if anyone would sneak over to catch a peek but nobody moved, only waiting in silent anticipation. A minute later Kelly returned to the group, throwing a matching yellow bra and thong down in the center of the circle. The guys all shared a grin at a job well done.

"Mickayla, truth or dare?" Kelly asked, a little too excited.

"Truth." She said

"Are YOU afraid to take dare?" Kelly asked, looking almost offended by Mickayla's choice.

"No, so Alexis truth or dare?" Mickayla asked.

"Dare." She said.

"Remove all of your clothes from the waist up." Alexis stood and began to remove her layers. Finally, she removed her black bra and added it to the pile of clothes growing in the middle of the circle. She was the opposite of Mickayla now, topless with amazing breasts. She had no tanlines, she must sunbathe nude I figured.

"Mickayla, truth or DARE?" Alexis asked. I was surprised Mickalya had to go again. Something must have happened between the three girls.

"Dare." Mickayla said.

"Strip naked and sit on Kyle for the rest of the game." My penis perked up to a full erection. Mickayla looked hesitant as we shared an embarrassing glance. She stood and removed her shirt and bra, showing off her naked body. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and she slowly walked over to me. I waited, totally open to her body as she sat, her but resting on my cock. She leaned her warm back onto my hard chest to rest and we sat, cheek to cheek, content.

"Riley, truth or dare?" Mickayla asked softly.

"Dare," Riley stated, unafraid.

"Strip naked but wear Kelly's bra and thong for the rest of the game." Mickayla said, smiling at her great dare. I couldn't help but laugh. Kelly looked appalled.

"He won't even fit in them!" she protested.

"If they rip then he doesn't get to wear anything." Mickayla stated. So Riley stood tall, stripping down completely naked, his penis slightly erect. First he slid on the thong with much pain, obviously crushing his package. The Bra Riley could only fit half on, looking incredibly ridiculous.

"Ok, Tiff, truth or dare?"

"Dare of course"

"Then you have to strip down to your underwear and then masturbate for a few seconds. But stay in your underwear until dared otherwise." He explained. In my opinion, toughest dare yet. She stripped looking excited at first but then she began to slow down once she was down to her lime green bra and panties with little strawberries on them. She sat down before the group, spreading her legs and sliding her fingers into her underwear. She did so for a few seconds, rubbing in a place I could only imagine. Mickayla shifted slighting on top of me as my erection was annoying her. Then she stopped, the show over.

"Ok, Tyler truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

"Strip to your underwear but pull your cock through your fly." She commanded like a queen. Tyler stood up, removing his jeans so he was only in some tight orange boxer-briefs. He pulled his erection through, showing it off a little to the group before he sat down, ready to continue the game.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote