View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #551
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
I must say i fully support you and your friend in what happened here.

But lets get back to the dares and not waste to much time on peiple who dont deserve it lol.

For 7 days in a row your friend text you a color in the morning
You can only wear clothes in that color that day. Nothing else.
I hope for you that you have all colors in tops and bottemd or it can be an interesting day lol

Big kiss
We did this in the middle of these past two weeks that I have been gone.

Day 1: Yellow. I do not have any yellow bottoms, so I wore a strapless yellow sundress that I had gotten. Reagen decided that if I did not have shoes in the color that she had chosen, I would wear my black stripper heels. So I wore the stripper heels with the sundress. It looked rather tacky. Also, since it was a little chilly, my nipples stood out.

Day 2: Blue. I wore a blue t-shirt, and denim jeans that had lots of holes in them. Again, no blue shoes, so I wore the stripper heels.

Day 3: Red. I wore a red tube top, a red miniskirt, and red wedge platform heels. I had to be really careful not to flash anyone.

Day 4: Green. I wore a green tank top, and green athletic shorts (that are definitely too small for me!). No green shoes, so stripper heels it was!

Day 5: Brown. I wore a brown t-shirt, but I don't have any brown bottoms, so I had to go with brown panties, and my brown thigh high boots. This was easter sunday, so we weren't planning on going anywhere. But Reagen (who obviously had not been feeling well for some time now) started vomiting a lot later that morning, so I had to take her to the hospital. She let me borrow a long brown coat that she has. I got several judgmental stares, but I was too preoccupied with Reagen to care.

Day 6: Black. I was at the hospital whenever I didn't have work or school, and Reagen decided to go easy on me. I wore a black tshirt, black miniskirt, and knee high black high heeled boots.

Day 7: Gray. I wore a gray tank top, silver athletic shorts (once again, way too small), and a pair of grey Jeffery Campbell Lita boots that have silver spikes on them. I had just bought them recently and hadn't worn them yet. I love em, theyre actually really comfortable.

Thank you for your dare! It was fun, and I enjoyed it!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote