View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #24
NobodyImportant

I don't quite get why you post in a hardcore diaper dare thread if diapers are a limit, but here's a dare to your taste anyway

Get three bags of marshmallows.
Put them in the freezer for a short time.

Part 1:
Once they aren't in danger of melting as soon as you touch them, take out one bag. Try to get ALL marshmallows inside your bum.
-If did not manage to get all inside you're not trained enough and you will have to put clamps on your nipples and toothpaste on your private parts until all the marshmallows are out. Then you will have to fill yourself with marshmallows ONE MORE TIME before continuing.
-If you managed to get all inside you will need to open the second bag and continue stuffing yourself until you feel like a turkey on thanksgiving and cannot close your sphincter because of the marshmallows, before moving on.

Part 2:
Now you have to roll a dice.
-If the number is odd, you will need to put on underwear only and go outside your door to pick up mail or something, but you will have to spend at least 30 seconds outside. You can then go to the toilet. The rest of the day however you will have to spend completely naked.
-If the number is even, you don't have to risk going outside with a full butt, but after using the toilet you will have to clean yourself out with a proper enema.
Then you will have to get stuffed YET AGAIN (for the second / third time). This time however you will have to pour honey or maple/chocolate syrup over the marshmallows before inserting them.
The cleaning out beforehand is important too, since you will have to eat 4 of the marshmallows from inside your butt in the end.

Have fun!

Can someone please give me a hard diaper dare that doesn't involve using, or at least messing them?

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote