View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
halomaster117
Account Banned

PART III

The mush tasted like slime! Max tried to lift his head but Ginger kept it down. Max had no choice but to eat the mush. After he was done, Ginger threw him onto the floor, and kicked him in the balls 10 times. Afterword, Max was unable to move, seeing as he was kicked in the balls 10 times without warning. "Get up" said Ginger. Max was bearily able to stand. Ginger bent over and pulled down her pants and panties. "Lick my but whole for 60 seconds!" she comanded. Max stuck his tonge right on Ginger's butt. It taisted sour. After 60 seconds, Ginger took off her pants and panties compleatly. "Lick my pus**!" She said. Max stook his toung right on her pussy. It was wet and slimy, and hairy. Meanwile, Ginger was taking off her shirt and bra. "STOP!" she commanded. Max looked up to find his surprise. Max staired at Ginger, and Ginger staired at Max. Then, they started to have sex...

PART IV COMING SOON

[/sollipsism]