View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
halomaster117
Account Banned

PART II
The 2 tried to cover up with some cloths that were in the closit. Ginger and Sam just stood there, staring at them. Their faces were shocked. "What the heck is going on in here?" Sam screamed at the top of his lungs.
"I only told Sam to strip, why are you naked Marry?" she quested hardly.
"Well I... He... We..." She coudnt put words togeher.
"I hesitated, and Marry asked me if I would feal better if she striped too. Then before we knew it we were having sex. I don't know how it happened..." Max said.
Sam reached for his cloths. Sam and Ginger took them away, along with Marry's.
"If you with to have these back, you must be our slaves for the rest of the weekend. Also, I will tell your parents if you don't coroperate," said Sam. "I get Marry, Ginger you get Max."
"OK, Come with me Max. Leave yourself compleatly exposed" said Ginger. Ginger and Max went into the kitchen, Max totoly exposed. Ginger took out a bowl and filled it with milkyogert, and orang juce. She sat it on the ground. "Drink it. All of it." she commanded. Max looked at the bowl as if it was full of furry spiders, and grabed the bowl. Ginger slaped him. "You may not use your hands. You may only use your face." And with that she shoved Max's face into the bowl. 'This is going to be a long weekend' He thought.

PART III COMING SOON!

[/sollipsism]