Thread: Non-Fiction: An ongoing diary of edging
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:38 AM   #4
L.Coubert

Soooo, no one seems to be interested but I'll post anyway.

Last night was interesting. I went to bed at 12 and edged for about an hour. I hadn't intended too, but I found I couldn't stop my hands. Every time I thought I'd finished, I'd roll over only to find my hands still relentlessly bringing myself to the edge again and again. I now have a genuine fear of cumming to contend with as well, because if I do it will render this whole process pointless.

I dreamed of being bound and edging. I woke up at 5am rock hard, and you guessed it, had to play with myself for a while before I could sleep again. I tried to distract myself by planning my return, and I can up with the following to start with.

My bed has a slatted base. I had the idea of tying myself face down so that my dick went through the slats, this would make it impossible for me to grind against anything and bring myself off. Maybe a cock ring would be a good idea too? I could then put the laptop under the bed and see it from there. The final piece de resistance would be a prostate massager, the back handle of which would be tied to my hair, with the slats around my head removed meaning that if I rested my head I'd be putting pressure on my prostate. I'm still wondering about how long my release mechanism should be set for... I haven't really done anything like this before much, so I don't know how much frustration I could take. Maybe 3 hours?

And then it's on to the second course, which is still up for discussion...

Dislikes: Spanking, heavy anal, lots of edging, long term cum denial.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Control, Vibrators, light anal, ice, anything naughty...
L.Coubert is offline   Reply With Quote