2. Gender?
male

3. Country?
germany

4. Are you in a relationship?
nope

5. When did you last masturbate?
a few hours ago

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands?
the latter

7. What did you fantasize about?
something illegal

8. How often do you masturbate?
couple of times during the day

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex?
nope

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex?
nope

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where?
-at school, when noone was paying attention, while I was watching the ass of one of my female classmates... omg, she had a lovely ass in that jeans...
-at university. a girl sat in my row and for some reason it looked sexy how you could see her thong, due to her low worn pants and short shirt + she had nice boobs, too. I made a photo with my cell, pretending to be playing a game of snakes. The next day she sat in the row infront of mine. I saw her and looked up the photos. That turend my on... so...

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate?
At home, I guess. Also it is cool in a public place, cause you have to be quiet and show no expressions on your face.

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating?
nope

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom?
-mom
-dad
-a female friend, I was in bed, covered by sheets and pretended I was just scratching my leg

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends?
Not on a regular basis, but if the topic comes up, yes

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"?
I think its a way of making you feel better, and you know best how to do that. But it is way nicer to have somebody else do it for you and its a good feeling to make someone else feel better. So: nope

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm?
Erm... don't know... 10? 11?

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on?
I didn't. Don't have any siblings and the neighbors here are like 60+ so... thank god I didn't here anything like that... it wouldn't have turned me on.

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating?
I used to. But I don't like the writing part. Reading an masturbating is ok, but writing back... I always felt lost, when I reached a point at which I wanted to say: '...and I keep doing that until you cum'

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon?
Well I remember some things of my past that used to turn me on, like the ass of my former classmate, or the cybersex girls... but I'm not turned on enough I fear
Spanner is offline   Reply With Quote