Thread: Fiction: Chloe's Whip
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
Black Jay

Post Chloe's Whip

This probably goes without saying, but the following story contains strong language and sexual themes. You are forewarned.

Chapter 1

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock wailing. In a sub-conscience effort to not have to get out of bed, I pressed the snooze button and then tried to get back to sleep - I couldn’t, though. An ice cold breeze hit my nearly naked body, and I glanced to my right to, as assumed, find Lizzie at her desk.

“Would you please stop opening the fucking window?” She typically woke up before I did, and for some reason always wanted to open a window. We may be twins, but sometimes I feel that we cannot possibly be related, due to her insanity. Seriously, who likes to open the window in November anyways?

Either I hadn’t asked my question loud enough for her to hear it, or I was still too out of it to hear her response. Either way, I lifted the sheets off of my body, exposing my body to an even sharper cold. I shivered as I stood up and waked over to my dresser as I stripped off my sleeping bra and panties. Now completely nude, I was freezing as hell. Franticly looking through my clothes for something decent to wear, I got dressed. I ended up choosing a white tank top with black pants, and a grey hoodie. Even though I only had B cup breasts, I liked the way they looked in that tank top.

I glanced back over to find Lizzie still studying at her desk. We had a AP Calculus test that day. Typically I studied late into the night, while she woke up early to study before she got to school. We scored similarly on tests, so I guess both methods work well, but I could just never got over how someone could take a test when they aren’t well rested! I was used to getting 8 hours each night while she got 5. Insanity, I tell you. Insanity. And unhealthy.

Anyways, I shoved my books into my bag as usual and gave my sis a hug of good luck. My kitchen was dead silent as usual, everybody in my house was too lazy to wake up at 6:30. I poured two bowls of cheerios, for me and Lizzie. As I was pulling my long, brown hair back into a ponytail, I heard her come into the room. We ate quickly, and then got our final things around for school. I grabbed a recent paper I wrote and looked at the top. There my name was: Olivia. I always liked my name. Lizzie didn’t, though, apparently some mass murder was named Lizzie and that’s the only reason she hates her name.

We put our bags in the trunk of my car, and we drove off to school. We had recently received a car as a gift on our 18th birthday, but we still rode to school together anyways to limit gas expenses. However, when we got to school, I noticed Chloe standing next to the school’s entrance, leaning against the brick wall, texting on her phone. I had a massive crush on her. I was bisexual, not gay, but I still felt too ashamed and scared to even talk with her. She had long, brown hair, an amazing 18 year old body with flawless skin, and an overall beautiful appearance. My attempt to remain hidden from her, however, came crumbling down when she took notice of me.

As Lizzie and I were heading into school, Chloe stopped me. “Hey, you, Olivia is it? I saw you lookin’ at me... Don’t deny it, I saw the lust in your eyes. You want some of this?” She got really close to me, and put one of her legs behind one of mine, slapping our thighs together. Her face was inches from mine, and I was freaking out, since I didn’t want anyone to see us. I hadn’t told anyone I was bi, not even Lizzie. But I shoved these feelings aside. Excitement rushed through my veins. I responded slowly:

“Yeah... I... I kinda like you.”
“Kinda? I saw you checking me out! You wanna fuck me, don’t you?”
“Um...” I was lost for words. Didn’t know what to say.

“I’ll take that as a yes, am I correct?” I shook my head ‘yes’. “Good. Do you want it badly?” I didn’t quite see what she was going onto here, but I confirmed ‘yes’. “Badly enough to be my sex slave?” Then I saw. She wanted me to be her slave, which I didn’t exactly know what it would entail. My brain was telling me to say ‘no’, but my sex drive was telling me to dive straight in.

I ended up just saying: “...ya...”. A huge grin appeared on Chloe’s face, which she followed with “excellent”. She guided me into the school building, took me into a restroom, and told me to get into a stall with her. I was glad no girl was around to see us get into the stall together, but as girls started to enter the room while we were in the stall, she spoke softly:

“Hold on a minute,” she said as she ruffled through her bag. I waited for what felt like forever, although several glances at my watch confirmed that it was indeed - just a minute. It seemed as if Chloe almost had given up when she apparently found what she was looking for. She took it out, and then showed it to me. It looked like a pink plastic fish. Then, without warning, Chloe reached behind me, down my pants into the back of my panties, and shove it into my asshole. I yelped, and she covered my mouth with her hand. She whispered in my ear: “This is a butt plug. Keep this in until the end of the day, whenever you feel it just think about what I’ll be doing to you later.” and with that she gave me a quick, but passionate, kiss on my lips, and left the stall.

And there I was, left baffled with some ‘butt plug’ stuck inside my asshole. And despite the fact that I was taking a math test in a few minutes, I found that I couldn’t think anything other than sexual thoughts. What Chloe will do to me later, and what I could possibly have gotten myself into.

More chapters to come very soon! I've never written a story like this before, so feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited by Black Jay; 03-03-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Black Jay is offline   Reply With Quote