Thread: dare pm
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
boblemon444
Account Banned

Default dare pm

hey i saw this but theres so many people on this so im makeing it again for the 2nd time and once again thanks to thethirdeye

Okay, this is for all of the slaves I see on the slave/master wall having no luck getting a master, and those who are just looking for a little randomity and challenge.

Here's how it works. You post you likes, dislikes, and limits on this thread. If an interested viewer sees these and wish to dare you, they can send you any dare they want within you limits, and the time period you post.

The time period could be a week, a day, the remainder of the year even. Whatever you want. But if you receive a pm within that time period, you have to do it! The only way out of doing the dare, is if it breaks your limits.
Note:dislikes are telling what you'd rather not do, but would d for a dare. So don't put limits as dislikes.

And the best part about this post, is you don't have to receive a dare to give a dare, but the option is still there! And who knows, you may even find your master/slave relationship that you've been looking for.

I'll start." Likes: pee/poop-control ,verbal humiliation , sleeping dares , spanking , corner-time , clothspins, being controlled, diapers, foodplay , toothpaste, smelling, farting, lines, anal, Ice

loves : being tied up and played with

Dislike: crossdressing , truth, cum eating
limits: public , family/friends , poo eating , permanent damage , illigal, noisy , blood , webcam, enema
Time limit the end of 2015

So feel free to comment, pm me, and have fun