Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #15
daredaredare

Part Five

Ok, since everyone seems to be loving it, here is my next installment!

----------------------------------

John found his pants and got the panties out. He put them on.

"now what master?"

"start posing bitch, be creative, be sexy." Marie laughed. She was truly enjoying this. john had never even put on a girls thong before, but strangely enough it turned him on. His dick was still hard as shit, and it stretched out the panties profusely.

"outfit change!" Marie shouted after five or so poses. She went into a drawer and took out a small black bikini. "Just your size, slave"

By "just his size" she meant "entirerly too small" But then again, can a girls bikini ever really fit a guy? He posed in this one as well.

"shit slave, I just realized, we have no naked pictures of you. Take off that bikini, now"

John did just that. Marie got closer to him and stroked his dick playfully. She then took a close up picture that just barely got his entire dick in.

"turn around" She ordered

She then took a picture of his ass, and then of his entire body from the back.

"turn back around and spread your arms and legs out"

John continued to obey. He realized now that shed have enough blackmail on him to last him his entire life. He had to do something to get out of this.

"Now turn around and bend over" She ordered

John did just that, and started to look around the room. He pondered how to get out of this, with that camera.

"Ok, time for a few more outfits." She pulled out and forced John into a few more outfits, one which was a jean miniskirt and wifebeater, one which was a tanktop and a stretchy black shorts which were so small on John that they rode up into his ass, one was a white miniskirt and a tight pink girls shirt that said "I'm not a slut, I just like to fuck alot of boys" (this one was particulary humiliating for John. Marie could tell and was sure to take alot of pictures of him in it), and the final was just a simple black thong and black panties combo. By the end, she must have taken over 50 pictures of John, and John could do nothing to stop it.

"Lie down on the bed and let me handcuff you to it slut. I gotta get these pictures saved on my email. Once I do, we have another photoshoot. Only this time, you'll be taking pictures of me."

John's dick twitched. She was going to pose for him, and he had yet to cum at all today. He needed to be relieved before this, he wouldn't be able to take all this torture.

"why will I be taking pictures of you master?"

"To hang up by your bed silly. Everyday you wake up, I want the first thing you see to be me. Me and just how incredibly sexy I am, I want you to want me from the moment you wake up to the moment you rest"

John layed down on the bed and Marie handcuffed him. She then ran over to the computer and started to upload and save all the pictures. When she was done, she came over to John and sucked his dick, but only for around ten seconds. "its good to see you are still turned on slave, now, its time for my photoshoot."

She went and put on the small black bikini John was wearing earlier. She started to pose and commanded John to take some pictures. Damn, she knew what she was doing. Just how experienced was this girl if she was only eighteen? She grabbed her hair and rubbed her body, even played with her pussy and tits and did every other provocative thing John could possibly dream of and even some he couldnt, not only in the bikini, but in the jean skirt and wifebeater, and naked as well. And John willingly took pictures of her in each. During this time he was happy to be her slave, he was never more aroused then he was at this moment, and never needed to cum nearly as much as he did.

When they were done with this photoshoot, Marie took the camera and uploaded her two favorite pictures of each outfit. She then printed out high quality full page images of each. John just stood there not even knowing how to react to what was going on.

Marie looked over her shoulder at John from the computer and laughed. "gosh you little slut, you seem like you really want me don't you? What do you wanna do to me? Do you want me to suck you off? What if I just gave you a handjob? Maybe I should kiss you all over? Oh, maybe I could even fuck you..."

She was obviously teasing John but he was too horny to care "please fuck me master, please!"

"I told you, you fucking slut, that will come in due time. But you need to earn the right to be inside of me. However, you will cum soon. But you can't cum until I give the word to. Understand?"

"yes master, I will hold it in to the best of my ability."

"Good" She walked over to him slowly and brought him to the bed. She layed him down and started to stroke his dick lightly. "time to give you the best blowjob you have ever gotten."
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote