View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark5811 View Post
Once Again, excellent dare Sominator. I completed it today. It was very painful and challenging. I tied my balls up tight and put the water bottles onto the rope so my balls were holding them up. It took me about 40 minutes to fill them up. At first it wasn't so bad, but after they were almost full and I had to keep doing jumping jacks, It got very painful, and to top it all off my ass was burning from the toothpaste. I did have to loosen the rope one time throughout the dare to allow circulation back through but After a minute I went back to the dare and resumed where I left off. I did cum once on one of the edges by accident but as you said I still carried out the rest of the dare. All in all very good punishment and VERY Painful!! My mistress was pleased with this one.

Greatcornbow, I did your dare just a few minutes ago after I recovered from Sominator's dare. It was good, but after his dare It wasn't that bad.

I still need more dares to please my mistress! Keep them coming.
Hang a padlock on them, which you snap shut and has been in the freezer a day, and which your Mistress has all the keys.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote