View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #42
samantha69

1. How often do you shower?
Once or twice a day (depends on my workout/running schedule).

2. How long do you usually take to shower?
5 to 15 minutes -- depends.

3. At what time of day do you shower usually?
Generally in morning, sometimes also later in the day (depends on workout/running and/or if going somewhere in the evening, etc.)

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?
Rarely... probably no more than two or three times a year. I definitely prefer to masturbate in bed (or sometimes on a sofa or chair). I probably masturbate in the backyard in summer as many times as I do it in the shower.

5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
Never timed myself.

6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
As I said, I have never timed myself... however, it is probably faster than when not in shower because if I do it in the shower I am probably already turned on and have been playing with myself before I step into the shower.

7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
No.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?
Yes, my husband (but we do not lock our bathroom door).

9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?
All the time. I have no problem with my husband watching me shower. I would probably invite him to join me.

10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?
We do not lock our bathroom door. And I enjoy having my husband watch me play with myself; we both think that is a good turn-on and it generally leads to some really enjoyable two-way activities. However, as noted, I rarely masturbate in the shower. I do sometimes (especially now that our nest is empty most of the year) strip naked and then find where he is in the house (such as his den/home office, whatever) and begin playing with myself in front of him. He gets the idea very quickly and then we have some fun together.
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote