View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
shadowy

I received my first blowjob when I was 14. At the time, my friends and I always went to a gym, not to work out but just to sit in the bar of the gym and hang out. My girlfriend at the time asked me to go outside and spend some time alone with her. Instead of going outside, we went to one of the locker rooms and there it happened. To be honest, it didn't last very long, but what to expect from a 14 year old.

I gave my first blowjob when I was about 15. I went to a party, but not a lot of my friends went with me. After partying and drinking some, i helped a friend of mine outside for some air cause he had drank too much. Once outside, we walked it off until we came to a little bridge. It was under this bridge that I gave my first blowjob to him.

Spoiler:
29, male who will always reply when spoken to, will on rare occasions accept a dare, is NOT interested in M/s, will NEVER ask or give out pics or vids.

Never forget the people who left you, even if you can't stand them anymore, their love or friendship used to make you feel good.

Visit Kinktalk (18+), it could use more good members.
shadowy is offline   Reply With Quote