View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #19
masterking888

Send a message via Yahoo to masterking888

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I stripped naked and took out my round comb. I had messaged masterking888 because I only have one round comb. He told me to do one hole, then the other. Before I began the actual dare I did some stretching exercises until I was able to put my first in both of my holes. This took about 20 (very intense) minutes. I then grabbed the mouthwash and the comb, and began, going with my ass first because it closes quicker than my cunt.

I slowly pushed the comb into my ass. The bristles tickled my inside, making me pretty wet. After a few minutes I had it in all the way. My ass had never been stretched out that far before, and it hurt like hell. After a moment I sat back against the bathroom wall, lifted my legs up, and poured the first capful of mouthwash in. It didn't burn at first, but as I was getting ready to pour in the second capful my ass suddenly felt like it was on fire. I screamed loudly and teas instantly came to my eyes. I poured the second capful in and started to cry, whimpering nonstop. I have never tried mouthwash before, so I was not expecting this kind of pain. It was intense. I sat there crying. Because I do not have two combs, I decided I would wait until I had tortured both holes for the required amount of time before I washed out. After 15 minutes of crying and moaning I took the comb out of my ass and plunged it into my wet pussy. With the help of my juices it did not take long to get it buried deep within me. I then took a deep breath, readied myself, and poured in the first capful of mouthwash in. It hurt just as bad as my ass, and I started crying again. I poured the second one in before I could go back on it, and I wished that I had not taken this dare. I have had my ass beaten until it was black and blue and I couldn't sit for a week, but that wasn't as bad as this. A half hour after I poured in the first capful of mouthwash into my ass I pulled out the comb, got up, filled a glass full of water and poured it into my ass and cunt. My holes began to froth, and the pain increased for a split second before the relief began. I pushed my hands into myself to help get the mouthwash out. After 5 minutes of scrubbing the pain subsided. I wiped my red eyes and face, put everything away, and got dressed again.

Thank you for this dare, and I hope that you will give me more in the future!
You can Count on that!!!!
masterking888 is offline   Reply With Quote