View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
fun-dave

ok heres the next section its only a short one but i have to appologise ive been a little busy helping decorate my sisters room!

ok so here goes!

.....as they lay there unable to move an uncomfortable mood suddenly set in as it hit them what had just happened! Kate broke the silents asking "Did we all have fun tonite?"

Dave instantly nodded saying " YES! it was great alot more fun than i was expecting, i dnt mean it in that way i mean i thought it would be a normal evening of film and giggles" to which everyone agreed " and then this happened and im so glad it did!"

Jen quickly sat up bellowing "DARE!!!" The other two were left shocked by this!"WHAT!" shouted Kate! "you want another dare after that!"

"yes i do i want something that will top all of that! that will be left in the memory of us all!" replied jen to kates confution!

This left dave with a large smile on his face and a devious look in his eye! "ok Jen i have a dare for you! it has a few parts and will involve all ov us is that ok Kate?" Kate happily nodded but with slight confution on her face!

"ok then! Jen your dare is to ring the pizza place again and order another pizza! you then have to tell them your round bacl so they would have to bring it round there! then you have to be laid naked on the sun lounger in the garden and wen you hear him pull up you have to start to masterbate not looking at the gate with your head fones in! ok so far?" Jen nodded with agreement and dave continued! to Kates shock!

"Then he will come down and interupt you! look a little shocked but play it kewl hand him this money and take the pizza! then u have to ask him if you tip him if he says yes you have to offer him to feel you up for a minute or a blow job! if he agrees to this perfom this dare!" Jen now looking quiet intimedated asked " but i thought u said it would involve you two aswell?"

" ahh hang on my dear it will soon all come to that!" replied dave in his slightly cocky manner to which he was known for. " When he begins to either feel you up or recieve his blow job you will invite him in the house and we will be in there waiting!"

"but what will we be doing then?" asked kate slightly worried about her part in this dare!

" ahh we will just be sat naked watching tv and great him as he enters! then wen Jen explains whats happening you are to ask if you can join in with the fun and have ago! then i will take pictures of you two in this dare and begin to join in my self!" with a large gulp Kate nodded.

so the dare was set and the pizza was ordered and Jen headed for the garden with the cash and a towel to wear until he arrived! she was pretty much invisible in the back garden after the motion sensative light had gone off as it was now very very dark and very cold! we stood watching out of the front window secretly watching for the dare to begin!

There was a car! it had stopped in the street ride outside There house! But what this it isnt a ...........

we shall leave you there to imagine what could have happened! what wernt they expecting what had'nt dave planned in to this master plan of master plans!

hope you enjoyed it and i should have the second but up later tonite or some time tomorrow!

anyideas or comments you have on the story would be great just add them on here or pm me them on here would be better so i can get an idea of were people would like the story to go!

i hope that is begining to satisfy the request for outside dares a bit

fun-dave xxx

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote