View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #59
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey grabs hold of a heavy box, almost tripping from the suddenly heavy weight. The box definitely wasn’t easy to hold, it required both hands.

So with goals of the bathroom now out the window, Kelsey heads towards the office with the teacher.

Kelsey is quite worried now. Her hands are too full to get to her pants. She can feel the back of her sweats starting to slip already, a hint of her black boy shorts peeking into view behind her.

Her heart starts to race. At any second someone could come out of their classroom and see Kelsey’s underwear becoming exposed.

Kelsey did all she could think to do, and that was to slow her pace down some. She had to do whatever she could from letting her pants just completely slip right off.

The teacher notices Kelsey is taking awhile, but he just assumes it’s due to the box being heavy. “I’ll hurry on ahead to get the door for us,” he says, moving now at a much quicker pace. Kelsey is at least relieved that the teacher isn’t going to be there if and when her pants fall down.

Yet none of that changed that she was about to lose her pants. A few more steps, and they already were nearly cresting over the fullest curve of her bottom. Half of her underwear choice now out there for public viewing!

Keeping a slow pace was not helping her at all. It only prolonged the time she couldn’t keep her pants up. Kelsey convinced herself to at least hurry, so she could maybe at least pass the box off to the teacher and get a chance to pull her pants up. That’s when…

A) Kelsey’s pants plummet to her ankles in a second. Kelsey stumbles a bit, nearly stepping out of her pants. She is about to set the box down to pick them up when another student appears. With hands full, Kelsey is unable to stop whoever it is seeing her with her pants down!

B) Kelsey’s pants plummet to her ankles in a second. Kelsey completely stumbles, mostly from not wanting to let whatever is in the box breaks, but she loses her balance completely. Although nothing serious, Kelsey’s fall the ground causes her to become unconscious for a bit. She wakes up…

(This is one of those crossing points where I realize that one result I'd much prefer to do than the other, due to an idea or two I have with it. I have to do my best to make sure I'm unbiased as possible by the time I tally up the votes =P)

Last edited by Jappio; 12-09-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote