View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
fun-dave

Post Face-to-face spin the bottle [Fiction]

my first story and the first segment will be explaining the characters and there relationships and setting up the seen and the game. will be wrote over a few week hopefully sooner. so yeh if u like it stick with it , it will get better wen the game begins it is partly based on a true story from a friend with my own adaptations. ok then here goes

Denna and Dave were two friends who had met via a well used chat room, they had spoke and exchanged texts for many months now and grown rather fond ov each other. Jenna was 17 and a few months older than Dave all tho he was still 17. They had always talked off meeting but never found an appropriate time to meet due to school commitments. come the end ov the school term they had arranged to meet up at Jenna's house one nite wen her dad was away for the weekend with his new girlfriend.

Dave had talked about everything with jenna from family to friends to sexual things as both were still virgins and not wishing to rush in to anything with a one nite stand. But Dave had also become friends with Jenna's younger sister kate, who was only a year younger but was just as mature and grown up as Dave and Jenna. So Dave had said that kate should be there that nite too, so he could meet her in person as well.

On the weeks running up to the meeting they planned things they could all get up to while they were there. Dave was gonna grab a DVD from the shop on his way over and Jenna would get some drink in and they would have a nite chatting and wtching a film togeather, or so they thought .......

... Dave in his usual manner was running half an hour late which was starting to panic Jenna that he may have ditched outta the meeting. But this was the furthest thing from daves mind he was running behind as he was trying to look his best for his new 'friend' who he had now become very very fond ov.

When dave finaly arrived Kate and Jenna were at the door to meet Dave and invite him in. The first meeting was rather awkward but hugs kisses and small talk was exchanged and they quickly all sat down to order there pizza and watch there film. Kate was left to set up the film while Jenna and dave went in to the kitchen to order the pizza and make some drinks.

In the kitchen dave was left with the job ov making drinks so to get the awkwardness out of the way Jenna suggested they all started with a gud stiff drink to relax them all a little. Vodka was the drink of choice for them all, to which Dave made sure they were quiet strong hoping to make the nite a little more intresting for all.

{a little while later} The nite was progressing well the pizza was here and had mostly been consumed and the film had just finished. By this point they had all become quiet merry from the large amounts ov alchol consumed. Jenna's dad had said it was fine for kate to have a drink as long as Jenna was looking after her and not letting it get out of hand.

after a while chatting the conversation died down to an awkward silents with them all sat on the floor looking round at each other in an uncomfortable who's gonna say something fashion. Dave had a tendancy to fidget and fiddle with things in these situations so started to spin empty vodka bottle on the floor. Kate noticing this perked up and suggested " hey why not play spin the bottle truth or dare!" to which Dave and jenna both agreed would be a great idea and a good way to get to know each other. Jenna then had a thought " we will have to set some rules cos i dnt wanna let it get outta hand ok cos dad is home in a few days and he said ive got to look after Kate!"

After a few mintues chatting between themselves they decided the rules were, truths are unlimited and if u failed to answer you would be given an automatic dare chosen by the other two players, if u failed to do a dare you were given a forefit, and nothing messy or dangerous that could break splash or hurt anyone!" so the game was set and a game ov rock paper sissors was to decide who spun first. dave gave the count "3......2........1......draw" ........

ok well thats a start and it introduces the characters and sets the scene i hope. please excuse my bad grammer and spelling i am dyslexic but trying my best
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote