Thread: Non-Fiction: The dares I done.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
shola

Default Store purchase of the other sex... sorta

Well, I went to the store to buy a pair of jeans, at a Century 21 in Queens.
The store is divided in two sections:
on the right, when coming in, is the mens clothes, and on the left is the womens. I searched for some jeans for a while in the men's section, tried one or two on, found one I sorta liked (It was hard! There is nothing my size (28-30 inches for both waist and length. Everything, almost, was a minimum of a 32 on mens stuff.

The bathroom is on the opposite side of the store, requiring you to go through the ladie's section. On my way back, I stopped by the jeans, and quickly pulled it off the shelf (After checking the price and size).
I tried it on, decided to take it, leaving the other pair of jeans there (I only had enough money for 1 pair of jeans)

Then I went to pay. On line for bout 5 minutes, I arrive at cash register 6.
The cashier beeps it, and starts putting the code to take off the anti-theft thingy, when she notices something, and calls over the <Higher ranked person.>
He then looks at it, looks at various parts, types a few things, and takes his walkie talkie and calls someone from the ladies department, 4 minutes pass, the person arrives, takes the jean, leaves. (I asked, and the cashier said there was a problem with the price, that they needed to make sure they were charging the correct one (It was $29.97)
7 minutes pass, she comes back with the jeans, it the anti-theft thingy gets removed, the jean is placed in a bag, and given to me, once I pay.

And I depart.

I do wonder what caused all the trouble, though... Its probably that it is from the ladie's department, and I was paying for it on the side with the men's stuff (There are 2 groups of cash registers.)

Anyway, I like the jean (I was looking for skinny jeans, and was unable to find it in the store. The female jeans fit me perfectly, and were comfortable.

Anyway, thats my story.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote