View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #18
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

Alright, it's time for the next bit... and time to start playing find the fiction :

Rules... many think rules are a simple thing, that one set of rules covers all bases. That is not the case, rules must be tuned for each individual. Sometimes a slave needs to be micromanaged, every little detail of her life controlled. Sometimes that isn't needed, and I believe this to be a case of it not being needed- a good general outline should suffice.

It was getting good, watching the two of them. Kiara was completely naked now, having Christina suck one of her nipples. Kiara was also pinching, twisting, and pulling on Christina's nipples, and it was obvious she was enjoying this more than she thought she would. After a few minutes of that, Kiara turned Christina around and into the corner.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" Kiara asked in her sexy voice.
"Yes," Christina said, obviously a little embarassed.
"Yes what?"
"Yes I am a naughty girl."
"And what happens to naughty girls, Christina?"
"They're punished," she said, "naughty girls are punished."
"Depends on what kind of naughty she's been," Kiara said, "naughty as in breaking the rules, you're right. But naughty can also be a good thing... acting like the slut you are, doing sexual things much of society sees as taboo... those get you rewarded, at least with this Sir."
"So," I said, "which kind of naughty have you been?"
"The good kind of naughty, Sir," Christina said.
"Kiara, you know what to do now."

Again turning Christina around, Kiara then brought her very close. And kissed her. Very passionately. Christina took a second to realize this was indeed happening, but once she did, she began returning as well. Such a nice thing to watch, especially when Kiara slid her arm down Christina's body, between the two of them, and then between her legs. I almost hated to break it up, but it had to be done. I waited until Christina was right on the edge.

"Stop," I said, "that's enough.While I'm loving this, I really am, we have details to hammer out before we give this whole thing a go. Besides, I can't let Kiara have all the fun."

Both of them looked disappointed, but Christina looked particularly frustrated. She'd have to get used to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

I don't feel like typing more today, so you'll have to wait till next time for the details...