View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #41
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
I do not think you have been punished enough. You must learn to put the medium sized butt plug in your ass easily. How you will do this is lube it up well, set it on a chair and just sit, making sure it enters your ass. You will do this until you are able to have it just slide in.
Thank you rpazlover6. My Master will have to approve this but I'd be surprised if he didn't given that this was a contributing factor in me failing your earlier punishment.

What would you suggest as a good lube?

Quote:
Also has your master given the OK on my earlier punishment?
I think my Master has been busy today as I haven't heard from my Master since you posted your earlier punishment:

Quote:
While i will take into consideration the attemps to do your punishment, you have indeed failed it. As punishment for failing you are to (If your master allows, if not PM me and another will be given in it's place) not cum until the 28th of November, and on that day you will have to give yourself 12 hard spanks on the ass with any impliment you choose for every 12 hours you did not cum.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-14-2012 at 02:56 PM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote