View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #261
samantha69

BED Habits (Truths)

Please answer the below questions truthfully and also add any comments about the person above you sleeping habits.

1) Comments about person above you and there Profile Name
SubmissiveApril -- She seems to have some habits similar to mine. My daughter is her age.

2) What do you actually wear to bed?
In summer weather... nothing at all. When it is colder (like now) a t-shirt or perhaps an old shirt of my husband's (I "stole" a couple of his but actually with his Okay) and in really cold weather either a pair of flannel pajamas or a lightweight sweat shirt/sweat pants set. The added clothing is purely psychological. (My husband usually sleeps nude all year round -- I enjoy that and snuggle up to him.)

3) What else do you take to bed? Eg) teddy, partener etc
My husband.

4) Do you sleep with the light on or off?
Off (unless I fall asleep reading).

5) Do you usually have blanket, duvet, electric blanket, sleeping bag or any other covers
Always two pillows. Then a top sheet in summer. In cooler weather add a blanket. In colder weather add a big fluffy warm comforter.

6) Do you sleep on your chest/tummy, back or side?
It varies. On my right if I am snuggling up next to my husband, otherwise usually on my left, but I sometimes sleep on my back or even face down.

7) Is your bed, double, king size, bunk bed or single?
King.

8) Do you usually do anything special before bed?
Usually read for a while. (Sometimes sex, but usually we seek pleasure earlier in the evening... or, on weekends, during the daytime.)

9) Anything else you would like to state
My husband and I have been sleeping together for 28 years (25 years of marriage plus 3 years of living together before marriage) -- that's more than half of my lifetime thus far. I love him.

10) Are you male / female, what is your age and name – if don’t mind leaving
Female -- 50 -- Samantha
samantha69 is offline   Reply With Quote