View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #37
BedMax

I've experimented a lot with ruining my orgasms and have read some articles about. I will speak about males only. As i know, there are described some different techniques we can use and not all of them provides the same effect. I guess, the purpose of properly ruined orgasm is to ejaculate without any sexual pleasure, so that man is still aroused, cock hard, full of sexual desire and almost immediately able to reach the full orgasm. I like this way of ruining the most and it was completly described in the first post here - edge few times, jerk carefully and put hands away when orgasm starts building. If it goes OK, the sperm just slowly flows out without any cock twitching and with no satisfying sensations. I love this and would like to repeat this again and again till my balls would be totally empty. However there's a problem, I've found no way to be able to repeat this more than about 3 times at once. It always turns into some kind of semi-full orgasm when dispite of I'm not touching myself any more, the cock starts twitching and the sperm is more splashing than flowing. Then the cock fades and sexual desire disappears like after normal orgasm so this means game over for couple of minutes. I'll try to exercise more and hope one day I'll experience a real dry orgasm...
The other methods of ruining based on stopping the flow of sperm by force (squeezing the cockhead or the base or thumbing the pee hole) don't work on me. It's unpleasant, a bit painful and after that I feel like after a normal orgasm, just without ejaculation (in fact there is an ejaculation, sperm is directed to bladder).
Thanks everyone who's read this till the end and sorry for my English...

added: techniques for killing the pleasure of the moment of orgasm like cock and ball spanking, putting ice cubes and others are great as some kind of torture for stopping the immediate physical sensations of orgasm. But after some time the cock gets soft and the object feels really satisfied almost like after the full orgasm. This can be also called ruined orgasm, but i prefer the way described above - with hard cock and no release of sexual desire after that.
Likes: femdom, edging, orgasm and masturbation control, CBT, cum eating, forced exercise, pain, corner time, uncomfortable positions, private nudity, spanking, nippleplay, clothespins, cold/hot, toothpaste, dice dares, roleplay, writing a reports...
Dislikes: piss, wedgie, anal and urethral insertions
No: scat, blood, public, family, crossdressing, pics/cam, enema

Last edited by BedMax; 11-07-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: corrected
BedMax is offline   Reply With Quote