Thread: New ideas....
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #14
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol View Post
[B]
4. You must have 175+ posts to become a mod.
quality above quantity, Not how much but how good, ok you need posts but you also need time active on the time, myself eg i am not a very much post member, but i am online at the site everyday since aug 2006 (btw i am NOT applying to be a mod now) but i think that you only can be a mod when you know this site for a time and view it everyday for at least a few months. this is because there are atm people who are posting more then 100posts in their first month, if one of them would be a mod now, after just a month then that wouldnt be good for getdare.com because they are just members who are very active ATM but what will happen in the future? we need people who are VERY often active and not just for now but for all times...
wow is all i can say...... i take pride in my 100+ quality posts. I take this as an insult. Atm? i plan to be a member and its easy to learn the ropes. We can't even before sure that you are an active member with your posts. You aren't contributing. So are you saying i'm comtributing too much?
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote