Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #44
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 16

The new girl

Chapter 16

Jessica starts the video, and up on the big screen is a girl. Laura instantly recognizes the girl – it is her in the masturbation video: “No no – stop it, you promised not to show this.”
Maria: “Wrong Laura – we said that we will keep it for us to watch it. And when we saw it this morning, we decided that you should also so be allowed to see it.”
Laura: “Did you see it this morning? No, please turn it off – Please.” In the same she hers herself in the video: “My dare is to lie down and… Mm..a… masturbate.”
Carol: “Laura keep quiet and take the test – we will keep restarting the video until you watch.”
This gets Laura’s attention, she knows that it will be hard to see once – and far worst to see again. She looks at the TV, and here she sees herself starting to lie down. Laura really has to force herself to watch, this is so humiliating. She hears Maria and Carol as they orders her to spread her legs, and she watches her legs opens and she removes her hands from her crotch.
Laura almost gets a shock when she sees her own pussy - and especially her clit. Maria is then starting the time in the video, and Laura’s finger is finding her clit. Laura’s starts to think: “No, let this end quickly, it is so bad to watch”, and her face starts to turn red.

Jessica, Carol and Maria are carefully watching Laura as she sits next to them. They fear that their plan is failing. Laura just sits there with the legs together and both her hands covering her mouth.
Laura is watching as she on the TV is working harder on her clit, and she starts to feel the tickling in her clit again. She thinks: “Why did I also touch myself in the shower? It has to be the explanation for what is happing to me.”
“Ohh..” it comes from the TV, and Laura is watching with intensity, and is getting more and more wet between her legs. She watches as the girl on the screen is putting a finger inside herself, and without realizing it, Laura moves a hand to her crotch.
“Ohh..” more noises from the TV, and Laura hand is moving up under her towel, where is starts to stimulate her erect clit. Maria is smiling as she observes Laura that are now completely absorbed in the movie and her pussy.
Jessica takes the chance, finds her video camera, and starts to film Laura. The towel begins to slip down, but Laura does not take notice of this. The result is that everyone can see that she is now sitting there masturbating, while she watches a TV showing herself doing the same.
Maria is talking in the TV: “Time is up, you may remove the blindfold.”
Laura does not register that the movie has come to an end. She just sits there and has closed her eyes. Her entire focus is on her pussy, and it is first when Carol is putting her hand on her shoulder that Laura comes back to reality.
Laura looks directly into Carol’s eyes, and Carol is giving her a big smile in return. Laura starts to speak: “No… it is not what it looks like… no… no…”
Jessica has put away the camera, so Laura still does not know that she has been filmed – again.
Maria: “So Laura what is your own conclusion. Did you enjoy yourself or not?” Like Carol – Maria also has a big smile on her face.
Laura is so ashamed, she knows she can’t talk herself out of this one: “…Yes, I did. But please – I do not want any more of this. It is so embarrassing.”

Maria lets a hand slide through Laura’s hair: “Don’t worry – nothing is wrong with you. It’s perfectly normal for some to get aroused when humiliated.”
Carol: “And as your new friends, we will be more than happy to help you.”
Jessica: “We will go far to help you, and you will be safe with us, we will not let anyone harm you.”
Laura cannot believe what she is hearing. It just can’t be true, what they are saying: “What are you going to do?”
Maria: “We are going to keep playing. We will give you Truths and Dares. Some are to be performed right away, some doing a period of time, and others when you want to do them.”
Laura: “And no more videos?”
Jessica: “That we cannot promise. Just look how you enjoyed this movie. If we want to take photos or videos – then we will do so.”
Carol: “We have around 15 minutes before Amanda will arrive, and we needs to put some clothes on. So let’s discuss the game as we get dressed.”

The girls move to Maria’s room. Jessica, Carol and Maria throw their robes and towels on the floor, and quickly put on some underwear. Laura gets a brief look at their bodies. First she looks at their large and firm tits - they are so perfect, and just before the girls put on their panties, Laura gets to see their nice trimmed hair on top of their slits, as she thinks: “I really wish my hair would start to grow too“.
Carol: “I will suggest that we each give you a dare to perform during the day.”
Maria: “Good idea – and if you then fails on a Dare, then we can give you another Truth or Dare – like the spanking dare yesterday, when you lied on your Truth.”
Laura cannot believe what she is hearing.
Jessica: “I will agree, this will be a good start. Let’s also agree that for now this is a secret for the 4 of us.”
Carol: “I agree.”

Laura also drops her towel and finds her underwear in her bag.
Jessica interrupts her: “Before you put those on, I will like to give you a dare.”
Jessica: “I dare you to not wear any underwear today – unless told so by one of us.”
Laura: “No I cannot, people will see my nipples through my t-shit…”
Maria: “Laura – we do not want to argue with you on every Truth and Dare, we give you.”
Laura is about to complain, but realizes that she will just get more trouble if she does so.
Carol: “And my dare will be – You are not allowed to masturbate without permission from one of us.”
Laura likes that dare, it is easy enough: “Okay…”
Maria: “I dare you to – Try all clothes, shoes and outfit we give you today in the mall.”
Laura: “Everything?”
Maria: “Yes! And get dressed, my sister will be here any minute now.”
Laura gets her socks, pants and t-shit on. She can already feel her nipples growing - this is going to be a long day for Laura.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote