Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #15
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 7

The new girl

Chapter 7

Maria: “Carol your turn - Truth or Dare?”
Carol continues their plan and chooses: “Dare”
Maria: “Go to the freezer and bring back 2 ice cubes. Then put one in each of your bra cup next to your nipples. Leave them there to melt.”
Carol starts her acting and cries: “Nooo not that, you know how sensitive my nipples are.”
Maria: “You know the rules, you can’t quit now.”
Jessica adds on to the performance: “If you do not do it, then you will be out of the game and will have to leave.”
Maria: “Exactly!” and then she turns to Laura: “Do you not agree on this?”
Laura is confused, what should she do? She tries to catch Carol’s eyes to find help here, but she fails. Then she looks at Maria, and agrees almost whispering: “I guess so, the rules are that you have to do the dare, if it was not dangerous.”
Carol reluctantly raises and says: “Okay okay, I will do it, but you know how badly my nipples will hurt.” Obviously a lie to make Laura believe, she is not the only that is going to perform hard dares. She walks to the kitchen and shortly after she returns with the two ice cubes. Carol sits down and puts the ice cubes underneath her tank top and into her bra - first the left, and then the right. A little moaning slip from her lips: “Ohhh…” as the cold ice connects with her tits and nipples.
Laura is watching with intense intensively. She feels a little sorry for her, but also feels a relief that it is not her that is the victim. Laura sees how the bulges from the ice cubes, are clearly visible through the tank top, and as the ice is melting, the bra and top is getting more and more transparent from the water.
It is relative hot inside the house so the ice is melting quickly, and the game continues.

Carol: “Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura considers the situation for a moment; she does not want the others to think that she is a coward. She eventually goes for: “Dare” She only whispers it, she is so excited and a little scared.
Carol: “Okay, here it is. You must stand up in the middle of the room. Then close your eyes and slowly lift up your t-shirt and bra to show us your tits. Then count slowly loud to ten, and then slowly lower your clothes. Then you can open your eyes again.”
Laura becomes quiet. No she can’t do that, it would be so embarrassed. All the other girls have tits – real tits, not just small budding tits like her.
Laura is finally able to speak: “W h y with my eyes closed…?”
Carol: “To just lift you t-shirt would be too easy. Here are no boys - just us girls. So to make it a little more excited, you need to do it with your eyes closed. Trust us – we will not touch you if that is what you are afraid of”.
Maria: “I did your dare before remember, I showed my underwear - both bra and panties”.
Laura does not know what to do; she knows that she has to do it to continue the game. But she does not know if she can. She has never before shown her tits to anyone, she always went to the toilet to change for PE classes. She tries to look up at Carol, but no mercy to get there. She then slowly looks over at Jessica - the same, no mercy.
Carol: “Came on Laura, we do not have all night”.
Laura whispers: “Okaayyy… I will do it then”. Her face starts to turn red of embarrassment, and she slowly gets up from the floor.

Jessica can’t believe it, she will do it. Their plan works. Laura will actually stand up, close her eyes and shows her little girls tits. She mentally made herself ready to get her video camera, as soon as Laura closes her eyes. She can see that Maria and Carol also have their hands in their pockets, ready to take photos with their cell phones.
Laura walks into the middle of the room, she turns around to face the other girls, and she then closes her eyes. Slowly she puts her hands down to the bottom of her t-shirt…
In the meantime Jessica has started her video camera, she does not want to miss anything of this epic moment. Carol and Maria have their cell phone in front of them, taken a lot of photos – both happy that Jessica has managed to remove the shooter sound, so Laura will not know anything about what is going on.
Laura takes a deep breath and slowly – very slowly starting to lift up her t-shirt. Her nude white stomach starts to show. Then her belly button is coming into view. Laura continues to lift up the t-shirt, and the bottom of her plain white training bra shows. She takes a little break and soon decides to get it over with, so she gets hold of both the t-shirt and the training bra and continues. Her tits are now starting to show and after a few more inches of lifting, her tits are jumping down, and her almost flat chest with huge and erect nipples comes in full display.
A sudden “Wow” comes from Carol. She has expected Laura to be flat chested - but not that flat. And those nipples – they are so big.
Laura starts to count out loud: “1…2…3…”
The video camera in Jessica’s hand is zooming in on the nipples, and both Carlo and Maria are taking photos after photos.
Laura continues: “4…5…6…” She feels a sudden relief, now it is over, it can’t be any worse than this. Actually she starts to feel a tickling between her legs, and her nipples almost hurts from the erection, they have never been bigger in her entire life. “7…8…9…” and finally “10”, it felt like an eternity. Laura starts to slowly lower her t-shirt, not caring if her training bra comes into place.
Jessica, Maria and Carol get their cameras stored away, so when Laura has lowered her t-shirt and opens her eye, they just sit and watch Laura, which does not have any idea on, what has just happened.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote