View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #10
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

The new girl

Chapter 5

Laura: “Do I have to start with Truth? Or?”
Maria tries to help: “No, you can choose what you want, but often you start with truth”
Laura: “Hmm… okaayy… then I will also go for truth”.
Carol takes a small pause for reflection, what should she start asking Laura about. Not too lame, and not too risky: “Did you have a boyfriend in your old town?”
Laura seems relieved that it is not as bad as she had feared: “No, my mother do not approve dating”
Jessica: “What a shame - boys are great fun, hope that you manage to get more freedom here”
Maria looks at Jessica: “Hihi sounds like you are missing your X”, and they all starts to laugh, including Laura.
Jessica: “Laura – your turn”
Laura: “Maria – Truth or Dare?”
Maria: “Truth”
Laura has no idea on what to ask, but finally goes for: “Maria – What is your favorite class?”
Maria has difficulties hiding her laugh, what a dumb question, but she manages to do so and answers the question: “Properly say lunch break, but guess it does not count?”
The others start to laugh, and Carol answers on the behalf of the group: “No crazy you..”
Maria: “Then I will say geography as I like to travel and get to know new places and people, like you Laura.” She knows the last part was a lie, but it will get Laura to feel closer to them.
Laura starts to blush.
Maria: “Next one is for you Carol – Truth or Dare?”
Carol: “Tempting, but think I will take another Truth”
Maria: “When was your first kiss?”
Carol: “That is llloooonng time ago, is must be 5 or maybe 6 years since my first kiss.”
“Laura your turn – Truth or Dare” Carol continues.
Laura immediately replies “Truth!” she does not want to be the first to try to find out what dare involves.
Carol: “Someone has become eager to play, nice” a short break from Carol while she tries to remember one of the good questions for Laura that they have agreed upon: “Have you ever seen a dick in real life, and if so, tell us about it?”
Laura again starts to blush, she considers lying about it, but she knows how bad she is telling lies. So after what felt like an eternity she starts to answer the question: “No – I have not. I only saw some pictures of one in sex education class.”
Maria: “Have you not even seen your daddy’s when he has been changing clothes or showering?”
Laura: “No, not that I remember, maybe when I was little.”

The game goes on for some time, where the girls keep asking each other more or less embarrassing question. That is until Maria asks: “Truth or Dare” and the response from Jessica is: “Dare!”
Now Laura becomes restless, she is so excited about what the dare is going to be. This obviously does not go unnoticed, all the other 3 girls are looking at Laura out of the corner of their eyes.
Maria: “Standup and show us your naked butt for 30 seconds”
Jessica hesitates but finally stands up: “For 30 seconds? Can’t we say 20?” plagues Jessica. This is obviously just acting, so Laura should not think this is as easy as it is. Jessica‘s hands starts to unzip her jeans, and she lowers them to her knees. Then she stops and asks: “Who is timing the 30 seconds?”
Maria: “My dare - so I will do it.”
Jessica then turns around and begins to lift her panties beyond her buttocks.
Maria: “Time starts”
Laura stares at Jessica’s butt. It is so nice and perfect round, she begins to think if she can get herself to show her butt, if she is the one getting that dare. She agrees with herself that even if it will be embarrassing to show her butt, she will do it. Far worse thing can happen to her, she knows that…
Maria finally ends the dare: “Times up!”
Jessica then gets redressed and sits down and starts to browse around the other girls: “Okay – who will be next…
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote