Send a message via Yahoo to Maconbimale

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudaciousIndividual View Post
Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name:Maconbimale
Sex:M
Sexuality:Bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Depends on the fluid, Water=Shower Pee=Shower Cum=Bath

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Nothing

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? make me their slave

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? the nastiest kinkiest and most taboo stuff I was told to do.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes to many to list, but friends, friends mom, GF's, My wife, neighbors, landlord, etc.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? sub

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? cock and ass can't stop playing with them.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? belly a little big and gets in the way of some awesome stuff.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? lots because I wanted to. I had to strip mostly some made me JO and other sexual stuff.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 11

11) How often do you masturbate? daily as many times I can.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Lots, my mom, friends, friends moms, men women strangers, my wife, mother-in-law

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes, wasn't the when it was cool but once I was able to get just the tip in my own mouth and it wasn't that bad.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Nothing as much as I can.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? A gang bang with me being the center and maybe a donkey show if I had time.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes to both women and men

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? oh yes I love to pounded in my ass.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? either I have fun with both.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? about an hour ago. I thought it was ok but think someone should have been there to see it happen.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? shaved

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $0
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $0
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $0

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? any place outside, a barn, inside on a stage

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Had a walking trail where I use to go to and strip in this area just off of it and let anyone who found me use me to their hearts content.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? a day or two

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes, it was fun

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? it wouldn't help me, I like to be seen

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? oh yes lots, I would set it up. My mom, friends, some friends moms (not set up), male and female strangers, friends, wife. mother-in-law

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? being tied up nude and blindfolded being told someone was going to pound my ass only to end up letting my T or D friends and one of their moms watch me get pounded in the ass by their family dog.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
same as above

same question!

Pain that leaves marks, blood, scat, forced gagging, anything that has to with vomit.
Maconbimale is offline   Reply With Quote