View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
Master.G

Default No cumming for girls until guys agree

I saw the no cumming for guys thread (actually I'm in it), and find it very arousing. I couldn't see one for girls so I thought I'd create one.
so the rules are pretty simple, girls who post here are not allowed to cum until a guy says so. Guys decide when you orgasm, the way you do, and if you have to complete a task in order to earn permission. Masters out there can grant the permission to one,several or all (if they are generous).You are done when you earn your permission, if you like it you can re-join.

Weak untrained girls can set an upper limit for the days they can stay in denial, after that they pm me for a punishment to be able to free themselves. Also, if you want to cum before that time, you can pm me for a punishment, but the further you are from your upper limit the harder the punishment. I think there is no reason for anyone to break the rules now!!

Obviously, I can't be the first to join (as other posts used to ), so I am waiting for the first brave female to put her orgasms under our authority.
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote